Imu is technically the biblical devil
His beast form looked like a dragon
He has a crush on Lily -> Lilith?
The holy animal of the CD's is a dragon (Imu)
The whole Devil Fruit Tree stuff
Mihawk and Imu have the same eyes, Dracula means son of Dracul which means devil
Nerona -> black dragon
Ryuma slayed a dragon -> Zoro will beat Dracule Mihawk
Shanks and Mihawk = connected to the WG
It’s all coming together
The Devil in the Bible is a 7 headed Dragon according to Revelations ->
Imu destroys his head to bestow powers to individuals (Godheads) ->
The seventh Godhead is the secret individual who meets with Imu in the room of flowers ->
Nerona family is the original Monarchs of the Lulusia kingdom (why Imu blew it up and before he was the devil, Lucifer was the Light bringer)
:smart:

The seventh Godhead is the secret individual who meets with Imu in the room of flowers ->
Nerona family is the original Monarchs of the Lulusia kingdom (why Imu blew it up and before he was the devil, Lucifer was the Light bringer)
The 7th one is the founder of the Marines, Sora
:snoopy:
The Sanji stocks are rising

Not sure if I like this sequence.
Devon takes Saturn's appearance, then Saturn magically dies because of the Mother Flame, either by accident or because VP did something.
The plot subservience for the Blackbeard schemes is so unreal and stupid that I doubt if Oda knows how to write a cunning character.
BB schemes are always like this, so stupid man.

The 7th one is the founder of the Marines, Sora
:snoopy:
The Sanji stocks are rising
Did you say 7?

Post automatically merged:

"according to jailer"

Lmao you think @Jailer is a leaker or something? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Cry
Cry harder

Devon takes Saturn's appearance, then Saturn magically dies because of the Mother Flame, either by accident or because VP did something.
The plot subservience for the Blackbeard schemes is so unreal and stupid that I doubt if Oda knows how to write a cunning character.
That's the only way to match the plot subservience and plot armor of the shp.

BBP fighting fire with fire :zehaha:

Its simply because this theory of saturn dying by mother flame doesnt make sense
Post automatically merged:

People who are about to take an L from Pringles.

Albino 👑
K!NG HARA$H!MA
Fuckthis3
Akai2 (alt account is Plex)
minamoto (formerly Jew D. Boy)
TheAncientCenturion
Is Minamoto Jew D. Boy?

Last edited:
Imu: Saturn you piece of shit, you turned into a pizza and fucking Chopper and Usopp protected Robin from you. Joy Boy's haki triggered my PTSD and you couldn’t stop Vegapunk's message. You will get the Moria treatment and I will eat your soul and shit it on York's face."

@Lance_Dragonite can you confirm it?

I'm new here, but that Minamoto guy is pretty scary.

One day I came here and it was like 4am for me, I randomly clicked on a naruto or one piece thread and he was with his own alts talking to each other like they were different persons, with emoji and stuff.

Kinda crazy ngl.