• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano has the biggest death count in series with 7 deaths and that not counting Kaido, BM or hawkins .
Like..

This scene was an "Indiana Jones and the last Crusade's" level death scene.

This will be great in Anime.

Also, I think it low key confirms what i've been thinking for a while : The Elder are connected to Imu. I think they are the one giving them their powers and longevity.

4 stars
Saturn scene with the VAs was cool
Garling introducing himself as a new Elder while interacting with them was great
Saturn’s pathetic death was cathartic after he spent the entire arc calling people insects
More implications that Elders abilities are tied to Imu
Dragon finally on the move?

didn’t rate it 5 because of Oda once again had to nullify the tension by having all of Vegapunk satellites back to normal, Lilith surviving was enough. While I guess it does make sense, It also makes the attempt at making Atlas sacrifice emotional random as there was never going to be any consequence

Finally Imu acting like a Final Villain should act. And there's hoping the members of the gorosei can actually develop different personalities. Let's see.

Happy for Garling addition, he has that Garp vibe, is the father of one of Oda favorite characters, unique design and it seens that he will lead the rest of the gorosei or at least be Imu right hand man.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Rest in piss Saturn and good riddance this is the karma you deserve for the suffering you caused to Bonney/Kuma, also being incompetent at your job

Garling being appointed a Gorosei wasn't on my bingo card and seems like the other Elders had no idea either

RIP Doberman I actually liked him f**k Saturn

York deciding to stay with the world government is gonna end up regretting that decision isn't she

I wasn't expecting another Vegapunk to be created excited to see what he looks like and Punk Records going to Sky island might we see Eneru again lol

Dragon is finally on the move, are we going to see him do something lmao 👀 👀 👀
dragon announced they have to make their move. Doesn’t mean we get to see anything in the next 30 chapters. Keep your expectations low for that man.

dragon announced they have to make their move. Doesn’t mean we get to see anything in the next 30 chapters. Keep your expectations low for that man.
Now’s the time.
- All the Yonko are moving and getting closer to the One Piece
- The Admirals are off of Mariejoa except Sakazuki
- The CDs are starving
- They’re still recovering from Kumas attack

Well have Dragon attacking Mariejoa during Elbaf

Finally Imu acting like a Final Villain should act. And there's hoping the members of the gorosei can actually develop different personalities. Let's see.

Happy for Garling addition, he has that Garp vibe, is the father of one of Oda favorite characters, unique design and it seens that he will lead the rest of the gorosei or at least be Imu right hand man.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You mean right hand "slave"

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
His "moves" were getting clapped by the Yonko lol
Dragon just raided Mariejois and took most of their slaves as well as their food
Where was the chapter when we saw him moving?

Kid killed an Yonko and another one cheapshotted him because he saw him destroying Shanks complete fleet in seconds.
Kid is a beast, no matter how hard you try to deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.