Controversial If you still think Imu will not be the final villain after Egghead after what they have shown you are weird to me.

Straight up, I do not give a shit about your opinion if you are just pushing an Agenda for the lulz. Whatever, not my thing but I am cool with it. But if you are ACTUALLY doubting what Imus role in this story is gonna end up being after Egghead I must ask have you read literally ANY other story in your entire life before?

What some people fail to understand is this is a STORY. Why the actual hell would Oda introduce a character heavily shrouded in secret like Imu, whom controls the larger scale evil organization in the form of the WG, whom just as a reminder also is DIRECTLY responsible for the current state of the world, and then have Imu get killed/replaced?

This is the same logical error many people who push Blackbeard as killing Imu and taking his devil fruit make.

IMU is responsible for the current state of the world. IMU rules the WG. IMU has a connection to the void century and Joyboy.

Not Garling. Not Teach. Not Akainu. Not any other character the community is pushing as the TRUE final villain this week okay?

Imu is the greater scope villain. Imu has has 800 years plus learning their devil fruit/haki/magic etc

And people need to fucking start accepting this already!

They formed the current story. Imu getting replaced at the literal final saga of the “story” THEY made for no other reason than a twist villain is fucking stupid, like straight up.

Its the "Mihawk will not ACTUALLY be the WSS" issue on a large scale. Some of you people refuse to accept a statement like “Imu is the true and sole ruler of the WG” and do mental gymnastics like crazy to work in your favorite ACTUALLY somehow dethroning Imu and ending up as the true final villain.

Oda does not write characters or storylines the way some people like you think he does. Oda is ultimately a rather "simple" by the numbers type of writer when it comes to the way he handles larger storylines, despite what some "Goda is playing 4d chess" fans wish to push.

Imu is not a fraudulent person like Orochi or Spandam. We know that already okay? Them two shotting Sabo? Means Imu himself is strong enough they are not a "false" villain.

Thus Imu will not be replaced by a TRUE villain like the fandom keeps pushing for, all because they were introduced "too late" despite the fact by the time Imu will go down they will probably have been part of the story for over a decade.

It doesn’t even make any fucking sense if you spend like two minutes thinking about it either.

Like, lets say Blackbeard, Garling, the man with the burn marks, or hell Shanks for all I care, kills Imu and takes their fruit to face Luffy as the true final villain of the series.

You can shatter this whole fever dream some of you are having with ONE simple question and it goes like this:

Like, even IF Oda wrote how you think he writes, why would he do what you suggest with Imu? How in the actual fuck will [insert TRUE final villain] not just look like a inferior version of Imu? How will your true villain master Imus fruit/power better than they did in 800 years?

They took Imus fruit, Imus job, and their literal role in the story as the ruler of the WG in this weird fanfiction some of you are craving. So be honest. Why the fuck would Oda at that point not just make Imu themselves the final villain instead of giving their fruit, job and spot in the story to somebody else?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Imu being the final villain means Blackbeard gets redeemed.
Afterall, Teach never did anything wrong...
Blackbeard bros stay winning! The real deuteragonist is here!

Even if someone ''theorizes'' Gaimon as Imu's replacement, it would still be more serious than completely disregarding the possibility of Imu not being FV...Just saying

Last edited:
BB does not carry 800 years of slavery and evil on his back, nor do his has a rivalry and a promise he has to keep as Joy boy against IMU

I agree

However don't be too sure, BB journey is upwards, his goal is the world, and they got Saturn face for something.

The chances of BB being the FV are low, but never zero.

You just wrote essay because someone doesn’t think imu is final villain.
‘We all know oda want to be unpredictable. Literally hundreds videos think imu is final villain.
Imu as final villain would be predictable because almost everyone predict it.
‘’Blackbeard is predictable as final villain as many people predictable.

Some people think shanks as final boss due evil shanks theory . But I don’t it is possible . Shanks evil plot twist would be cool but it is aint oda way. Shanks is sanji 2.0 of kindness and oda self insert.

Akainu being final villain is unpredictable move because no o e saw coming . Bowser as final boss in dream team . Ganondorf is final boss of zelda twilight princess. Both are not hidden secret final boss. It is you know who but you didn’t except them to do be.

Or new one is sea devil . In sonic 06, Solaris is final boss. Video games does sort that.

Go ask any causal fan of one piece , they would think it is blackbeard or imu.
Here poll from 2022

It’s been obvious for a long time.

Even if Oda goes for some sort of Blackbeard tries to take over twist, it could only work through ample, unbelievable amounts of stupidity. Ridiculous amounts of brain-numbing rubbish would be needed.

It’s been years and not a single person has come up with a means for it that isn’t either laughable or woefully underwhelming/anticlimactic as hell.

The very best option fans in that camp could hope for is some afterthought Naruto vs Sasuke battle after the main conflict has already been resolved.

Spat facts. BB is a fraudulent bum and too weak to be any near the final villain. The guys dream is literally to be a kingdom under the WG (under Imu). I'm 99% sure Blackbeard is the next big bad to get whooped. His gonna be used for Luffy to train up his haki so he can take on Shanks, become PK and then take on the WG (Akainu/maybe Warcury) and finally Imu as the final fight in the series.

I think it's entirely possible that the final war starts with Imu as the big bad until Blackbeard kills him. Whereas Luffy beating Imu would entail freedom and liberation for his current victims, it would be the opposite with Blackbeard.

Spat facts. BB is a fraudulent bum and too weak to be any near the final villain. The guys dream is literally to be a kingdom under the WG (under Imu). I'm 99% sure Blackbeard is the next big bad to get whooped. His gonna be used for Luffy to train up his haki so he can take on Shanks, become PK and then take on the WG (Akainu/maybe Warcury) and finally Imu as the final fight in the series.
Wow, this is a momentually bad take in every way.

1. For thinking that Teach just wants to be a WG king as his ultimate goal.

2. For thinking Teach is going to be defeated next arc. The Straw Hats are going to Elbaf. He has Pluton and Poseidon to chase.

3. For thinking Luffy and Shanks will have a serious fight.

4. For thinking Sakazuki is more important then any Elder or Holy Knight.

5. For not thinking Shanks and Teach won't have their big showdown.

It's almost impressive how bad these all were.