Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulkiller, words sounding similar to scum past game
Ratchet, possible evil like all other games.
Emil, will be sacrificed if scum early if he scum for town cred by his scum buddies.
red night afk scum or scum town, tbh he can go day 1.

Soul seems rather defensive being asked to elaborate on his own reads, tries to turn the question on me immediately, for someone he apparently suspects no less.

Uh oh!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think it's a based vote, but besides that, don't really lean one way or another tbh. He did enter the game sounding a bit defeated.

What do you think? just hopping into a first oppurtunity to sheep?
Well my vote is on Ekko so that should tell you what I think. So you defended your vote with, I was the first post so it didn't matter who I voted. Sure. But Ekko was not the first post, so what is his vote doing exactly?

What do you think it means for his alignment if he sounds defeated? If scum, why are you framing every response I make to you as if it's purely scum motivated?

Didn't you agree Reloaded was scummy?

Why do you keep framing my approach to him as picking on him? Surely the lad can defend himself, no?
I said, it would be funny if it is indeed an admission of guilt, but do I think that necessairly? not really.

Like I don't have any opinion on reloaded, i don't recall seeing him be active per say and if I have to guess, he will probably be in the inactive side.

Not fan of your wording here. You saying 'why you keep framing my approach', I am not constantly framing your approach. I merely stated my opinion of what I think of you this early in the game in a mesely one post. Making it seem like I am here trying to frame you every oppurtunity I get sounds a bit merky here.

He for sure can, but I am addressing you here and not him in that post of mine. Do you think I was unfair in my assesment or you can say of my opinion of you here? because it does look lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.