Status
Not open for further replies.
GTH I'd say Soul feels a little off and a bit too aggressive so don't mind pressuring him at all zehaha
Eh, I am geniunely just playing the game lmao. Not sure why people always seems to view it as being aggressive. I pressure or question someone and it's always 'Soul is super aggressive' like bruh, we playing mafia here, I am being respectful and trying to catch scum lmao. If a player is townie, I expect them to work with me here.

Acting surprised to the very first post is fake as fuck.
More excuses, why is it ''fake as fuck'', this came after Ratchet told me I was being voted.

Responding to other people is a different matter,
Didnt you say it was WIFOM defence from me lol.

but acting shocked and give me that pikachu face acting like you just saw my first post does seem fakey.
Except its an established fact that I answered Naomi who mentioned me or quoted me first in the game first, this is verifiable.

It's bad because it looked like a targeted post and you are ignoring the thread and reading what you wanna read.
This point is as dumb as the your pushes in Weebs, you are willfully ignoring the factual point that Naomi was the first person who quoted me and or mentioned me in the game, and I answered her first. Then I went and answered other quotes or read them and then I started reading the game from page 1, which right now youre saying Im ignoring the thread while at the same time calling me on on answering your post which was in page 1 as I was reading through the game, so which is it Soul, am I answering targetted posts and ignoring the thread or not?

This is bad, because you are basically not only OMGUSING me but accusing me of lack of candidated and having reads, when that is not the case and I engaged the most with alot of players. You are behaving like I only have eyes on for you for whatever weird reason.
Okay cool, if you have candidates why is your vote still on me.

You are focusing too much on the word 'game' and 'time' here fuji, with the way you said it.
I am not, you are. And when you say game or stuff like 20+ hours it is you trying to disqualify my point and make my look bad.

"Why did you keep your vote on me the entire time when I didnt make a single post SK?"

This seems like someone acting like I kept their vote on them the entire DP. The game barely started and I decided to place my vote on you. Game is barely 2 hours in now I think, like why you acting or making it such a big of a deal that I had my vote on you early in this game? do you not perhaps think to yourself that it's a pressure vote and wanna see how you behave?
How many times are you going to keep missing the point here, like this cant be a real thought. Youre focusing on a point I never said and doesnt matter.

I never made anything you said up,
Yeah you did lol.

I elaborated on it above. You the one making huge deal out of it, when the intent is clear. Why would I move my vote when you enter extremely scummy like this lmao?
Oh so now youre moving goal posts to you keeping your vote after I posted, I see. Very nice, kek.

You too fixated in why my vote did not move, what part of it you don't understand that the game literally started? like we have 45+ hours to go lmao,
Repeating the same trash point I already addressed.

and it's not gonna move now, it's because you are simply happen to be scum after how you barged into this thread.
This is me caring about your thoughts and feelings.

Nothing more, nothing less. If you are townie I expect you to prove it by reads and play etc. Because if you are townie, you are simply barking at the wrong tree. I
Trying to bargain with me with "If you are townie please dont vote me Im town I swear'' isnt going to work. Its your or me, or both idc really.

tead of acting cool and composed, you are melting here.
Oh Im perfectly calm, I said my piece and I will not bother answering you.

Go and give me your reads here that does not involve 'Soul is scum because he is voting me!!!'
Strike 4. Die.

:Kizgrin:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm trying to drink this milkshake but it's dummy thicc

I never said you are pissed in that post of mine, read again. But again, even if you go back and read it, I don't think you will understand what I said. So it's whatever.
you implied it, and said you wouldn't do it. nice backtracking though.

You the one who run their mouth though? do not talk or speak like you know what my intentions are. You are in fact projecting if you think that's why I voted for the guy. You might behave that way naomi if you are pissed or annoyed at someone, but not me. Do not speak of my character when you do not know of my character.

You can't read me, and will never be able to read me in a million game. It's always the same thing with you, so no point wasting energy with you. I would start looking elsewhere if you are townie, which sadly I do think you are. It's like a trend at this point.

Uhh it's his reaction to all of this? does this look like a frustrated townie for you? for what reason exactly? game barely started lol.
Do you think picking up the gauntlet and getting very aggressive towards something he could very easily dismiss or ignore is a scummy reaction

Nobody is hell bent on souring your mood though? only you are souring your own mood. Like fuji, I find it hard to see this type of reaction from townie pov.
What reaction exactly? I come to the thread reponding to Naomi, two of you say its a bad post and then Ratchet vote me, I ask Ratchet why hes voting me he says because youre scum and refuses to elaborate, then Im like ok lol. I go reading the game from page 1 and see that you indeed voted me, I respond bruh you call it fake and rant about it. Then Im like wait SK voted me on the first post of the game and didnt change it at all? Thats weird. So I ask you and your response was not satisfactory at all.

Hence why Im going to tunnel you now, until you die.

Do you think picking up the gauntlet and getting very aggressive towards something he could very easily dismiss or ignore is a scummy reaction
he played super agressive in 2 games where he was scum.

now compare that to the one time he was indie, where i saw in weebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.