Status
Not open for further replies.
You enter the thread to fluff post, when you have votes on you - looks like you don't know how to react.
I mean you do know I was on discord talking right? You literally saw me there, I didnt even know i had votes on me. But go off King.

The fact that you knew I wasnt reading the game because I was on discord posting and you saw me there and wrote to me while at the same time making this claim is mindnumbing.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thats not a reason to town read someone.
Sure it is. Watson has just come off a very negative scum experience for her, if she rolled scum again she would be exasperated but, out of a sense of obligation, would want to do something. Entering with an emoji speaks to a calm, unburdened mind, one that I do not anticipate she would have at the prospect of rolling scum.

Now, mind telling me why you've just decided to boil the read down to the action she took without considering context? Because this imo should not be a difficult read.

Ratchet

Less shaken and more so wondering why SKs vote didnt evolve at all, notice how Im not bothering with Ekko here. Just SK.

And I guess Ratchet now because he thinks me asking Naomi to join the Dark Side over her question of if Im scum is a ''bad start''.
Why are you not bothering Ekko btw. You have no reason to presume he's town, and strictly speaking, the player trying to generate movement is less likely to be scum than the one sitting on the sidelines.

Sure it is. Watson has just come off a very negative scum experience for her, if she rolled scum again she would be exasperated but, out of a sense of obligation, would want to do something. Entering with an emoji speaks to a calm, unburdened mind, one that I do not anticipate she would have at the prospect of rolling scum.
Its just a fucking emoji but alright.
Now, mind telling me why you've just decided to boil the read down to the action she took without considering context? Because this imo should not be a difficult read.
Because its just an emoji.

Ratchet

Knows I replied to multiple people on pages not the first page, still somehow thinks its a gotcha moment that I answered him when hes the first post in the game when I finally bothered reading the game after checking my notifications. Feels like shade after he saw Ratchet jump me for x reasons.

Just agrees with Ratchet that my entrance is bad and doesnt elaborate.

Twists my words to make me look bad.

Yeah alright ''Soul chan''

eat this

Vote Lynch Soulkiller
This would imply I'm not scum with him so I ha e to question the post I just quoted even more.

Why are you not bothering Ekko btw. You have no reason to presume he's town, and strictly speaking, the player trying to generate movement is less likely to be scum than the one sitting on the sidelines.
Because hes voting me out of spite or trying to make it so. Its in his vote, we had a whole argument before this game about spite in games or whatever and hes trying to prove some point, except Im not willing to entertain him.

What do you think about my points about SK?
Vote lynch Kekko
Stick to SK.

Ratchet

Its just a fucking emoji but alright.

Because its just an emoji.
Are you just acting dense or...? It's the entrance itself. For the reasons I just gave in that post. It's like talking to Ekko, scum Watson who is on a feelsbad trip about her recent scum game is probably not going to open her next scum game with a cute emoji and then nothing more. It's not how I would expect her to think at all. Why are you not even thinking g about these things Fuji, regardless of whether you agree or not.

This would imply I'm not scum with him so I ha e to question the post I just quoted even more.
Just because I wonder why youre calling it a bad start from me doesnt mean I scum read you, I wasnt even scum reading SK when I asked that.

It his response that made me scum read him.

Are you just acting dense or...? It's the entrance itself. For the reasons I just gave in that post. It's like talking to Ekko, scum Watson who is on a feelsbad trip about her recent scum game is probably not going to open her next scum game with a cute emoji and then nothing more. It's not how I would expect her to think at all. Why are you not even thinking g about these things Fuji, regardless of whether you agree or not.
I understood that part, Im just saying its just an emoji and I youre reading too much into it thats all.

Ratchet

He hasnt done shit and is literally shading me and twisting my words right now.
I think you need to divorce yourself from this. Take your OMGUS away for a sec - Soul *has* engaged with several slots, I could reconcile basically all of this from him as wanting to generate something to get it going. Now he could be nitpicking at every little thing as scum but I fi d that unlikely, he's going to need some supporters and instead he's out here pressing on anyone for every little thing. That's to answer your post about what I think about your points too.

Status
Not open for further replies.