Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
You agree with him that Im frustrated over the votes when they are immaterial to me are you kidding me dude.
"you think this behavior and reaction from fuji is truly townie pov???"

Is the question I was responding to. Cool your head Fuji, you're not *thinking* clearly at all. Every little thing you're interpreting in the negative.

"you think this behavior and reaction from fuji is truly townie pov???"

Is the question I was responding to. Cool your head Fuji, you're not *thinking* clearly at all. Every little thing you're interpreting in the negative.
Do you not see how hes gaslighting me and downplaying my entire reasoning and posts as me being frustrated over 3 votes bro?

You keep boiling this to my frustration when I am not frustrated, therefore you are gaslighting and not worth engaging with scum.

Because why am I not reacting this way towards Ratchet?

This is sad lol. I will say it one last time, your vote didnt bother me, I even reacted to it with the word ''bruh'', its your reaction to my questioning that was deemed unsatisfactory and you just keep digging your grave with these sort of posts.

@Ratchet you need to read this too, do not paint my push on him as frustration, it is insulting and reducing.
@Ratchet read this please.

You keep boiling this to my frustration when I am not frustrated, therefore you are gaslighting and not worth engaging with scum.

Because why am I not reacting this way towards Ratchet?
To be honest, you are not reacting this way with ratchet, because first I was the unfortunate soul to address your points and give you reasons on why I am keeping my vote on you. You argued against them and I responded to those arguments accordingly which threw you over the edge for some reason. You literally even came and said your words that 'your mood is soured because of idiots'. Like you straight up went insulting straight up.

I am also not really fan of you throwing that word casually around. No one is gaslighting you here.

This is sad lol. I will say it one last time, your vote didnt bother me, I even reacted to it with the word ''bruh'', its your reaction to my questioning that was deemed unsatisfactory and you just keep digging your grave with these sort of posts.

@Ratchet you need to read this too, do not paint my push on him as frustration, it is insulting and reducing.
Dude, not sure why you pinging ratchet here when that quote was directed to ratchet lol.

Nobody is insulting you, if you are not frustrated then you behave like you are not frustrated, not throw a tantrum because you can't keep your composer in a back and forth and then act like you are a victim here. Like, what do you think pinging ratchet even serves here exactly?

To be honest, you are not reacting this way with ratchet, because first I was the unfortunate soul to address your points-
Im not going to read the rest of this but youre already lying and gaslighting here, Ratchet didnt vote me at the start of the game and didnt move his vote, the difference between you two is that he had just voted me after deciding my post was bad.

You on the other hand voted me page 1 and didnt move your vote at all.

This is the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.