Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro I think Soul is the type of player who has a really hard time dropping his points, this was especially noticable in weebs. Makes it hard to evaluate his reaction here, because I feel like he's more defending his right to push you, whereas you seem more genuinely convinced Soul is scum. I see your point here but say this but it also checks out from the lense of him just never liking to admit he's wrong.

early fluff felt stiff, forced, and out of place as opposed to normal, like when u asked naomi to join ur fluff sht.
Dumb point. As usual. Ive been wearing a Palpatine avatar for like 3 days and this is a star wars game and she asked me if I was scum.

reaction to page 1 wagon was overly defensive even for town you., havent seen u get this worked up over early votes before like that as town. u usually dont even comment on them
If i was worked up over votes why did I ignore you and Ratchet.

legit dont think for once u believe soul is scum here trying to mislynch u this early
I do think hes scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I come in memeing with Naomi.

Ratchet says Im scum and I have votes on me.

I calmy ask Ratchet why I am scum, he refuses to explain and just says I am.

I say lol ok and move on.

I go read the thread, see that Indeed SK has voted me in like page 1 and then I wonder wait did this dude just keep his vote on me and did nothing with it? I ask SK about it, if he said he didnt scum read anyone else I wouldve left it at that.

Instead he says he has plenty of other candidates or whatever, I then ask him why he didnt vote them. No answer.

And he focuses on me asking me about why hes kept his vote on me and didnt move on, except he focuses on just the first part. Making it to be just me crying about why hes voting me and nothing else, also he repeatedly made it seem like I was using hypberbole about my question about the vote when saying stuff like this shit:

i mean why shud he be obliged to vote someone else if u havent posted yet? i dont think holding votes is necessarily scummy

can u respond to my other question pls

@Fujishiro I think Soul is the type of player who has a really hard time dropping his points, this was especially noticable in weebs. Makes it hard to evaluate his reaction here, because I feel like he's more defending his right to push you, whereas you seem more genuinely convinced Soul is scum. I see your point here but say this but it also checks out from the lense of him just never liking to admit he's wrong.
Why is he reducing my case and push on him into '' Im melting'' and '' Im crying over votes'' when that is factually untrue.

Why is he reducing my case and push on him into '' Im melting'' and '' Im crying over votes'' when that is factually untrue.
He did the exact same shit to me last game though. Like I was trolling straight up and he managed to convince himself I was cornered and desperate lmao

Well, technically he was indi there but ya know

But nobody is reducing your case into that of you melting and crying over votes, while your behavior and how you are reacting is extreme and not warranted, I stated my reasons on why I feel good on keeping my vote on you. You just decide you don't want to read.

But nobody is reducing your case into that of you melting and crying over votes, while your behavior and how you are reacting is extreme and not warranted, I stated my reasons on why I feel good on keeping my vote on you. You just decide you don't want to read.
I read and responded to your case, and then I deconstructed it. And then you kept repeating yourself.

And Im not interesting in talking circles with you.

I come in memeing with Naomi.

Ratchet says Im scum and I have votes on me.

I calmy ask Ratchet why I am scum, he refuses to explain and just says I am.

I say lol ok and move on.

I go read the thread, see that Indeed SK has voted me in like page 1 and then I wonder wait did this dude just keep his vote on me and did nothing with it? I ask SK about it, if he said he didnt scum read anyone else I wouldve left it at that.

Instead he says he has plenty of other candidates or whatever, I then ask him why he didnt vote them. No answer.

And he focuses on me asking me about why hes kept his vote on me and didnt move on, except he focuses on just the first part. Making it to be just me crying about why hes voting me and nothing else, also he repeatedly made it seem like I was using hypberbole about my question about the vote when saying stuff like this shit:

I didn't read because it would just kill my enthusiasm for mafia more, which is almost dead at the moment, but I like these thoughts from you. Easy to follow, details, critical thinking. Very towny. Also the bold is exactly what many people do as scum. It annoys the hell out of me when people do it to me

Status
Not open for further replies.