ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1126: Taking Responsibility

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weird cause the hallucination part at the start of the chapter means it totally must come into play

idk if she is hallucinating Luffy telling her to wake up? Or she is hallucinating this Asgard Lego castle in a dream and Luffy and the rest are in the real world. Or of it’s connected to the powers of the man marked by flames
I think she really woke up, there's no indication she's hallucinating

Bogard

You can't win
Oh, so Moria escaped interesting

Since Perona was looking for him, and that she was originally meant to join Cross Guild, I assume they'd end up joining Cross Guild. Makes even more sense with her connection with Mihawk

On the other hand, regarding Blackbeard

- Poneglyphs

- Pudding's third eye to potentially read them

- Cariboo's information about the ancient weapons (Pluton in Wano, Shirahoshi from FI)

- The revolutionary actions potentially allowing for infiltration (probably also depend on informations regarding Saturn's death tho)

Sounds like he is collecting pieces for his grand plan to take over the world

:zehaha:

Only good feelings from this chapter:
- Eggarbage Head is over
- the Straw Hats are splitted and the focus seems going to East Blue OG core + Chopper
- Nami in a furr minimal dress
- Lego room
- Pudding is gonna be a central piece all the way to the end game
- Blackbeard Pirates showtime
- Yasop greatness
Peak Piece is back :steef:

I don't know, BB crew is stacked. It has two top tiers plus the rest of the Impel Down ex prisoners, criminals of reknown well before they got their fruits. Aokiji's agenda has to come into play before the BB pirares face the RHP, otherwise Shanks and co. stand absolutely no shot right now in a clash.

The Shanks pirates are absolutely ruthless (kinda deserved for burning down Shanks flag), they love destroying ships don't they.

(Bartolomeo loyalty to Luffy is unwavering and he's a ride or die type of guy)

Blackbeard pirates are gonna be a dangerous group having (- Garp as a bargaining chip, -Pudding for reading the Pone glyphs and Caribou for the knowledge of the ancient weapons)

Could Loki (prince of ELBAF) try to take Nami for his bride like he did with Lola .

(Monster trio+ weak Trio gone missing together wonder what Oda's cooking)

Yeah, Moriah + Perona ending up in Cross Guild is way too obvious

Pizzaro bandages are straight up stupid. He can reform the island but can't reform the skull? Oda is literally out of his mind

Elbaf is already looking like a snoozefest if it starts with shitty child lego shit.
I fear once again he now have to be introduced to dozens of irrelevant characters that will bloat the ever living fuck out of this arc.
Ngl, if next 2 chapters are boring giant shit, it's drop worthy at least until new years.

It’s 50-50. For me the fact hallucinations are mentioned and it doesn’t actually happen is kind of like why even bring it up in the first place

Unless the hallucination is Luffy telling her to wake up?
True but I think the hallucinations might be the reason why they got separated from the rest, after 2 days the effects should have cooled down. We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.