Current Events The Mysterious Lego Castle

I'm honestly surprised no one has yet made a thread about this. But over half the Straw Hats vanished overnight, along with the Sunny, and now Nami finds herself in a strange castle made out of what Legos would be in the OP World. However, they did partake in a powerful absinthe called Green Fairy.

So....what the shit is this all about? Did the mysterious Burn Scar Whirlpool guy capture them? Is this the work of a Giant like say Prince Loki? Is everyone just tripping balls? This was a huge curve ball out of frigging nowhere.

It's definitely work of a DF
And i can't think of why would a Lego Lego No Mi be able to make entire Crew/Ship Disappear as well
So i'm thinking there are at least Two DF Users

Yeah, right now I'm betting it's Loki.

And it's entirely possible that the Strawhats came with Loki of their own accord just don't remember any of it. Because they were all stinking drunk. They might have just left the others on the ship because they were already sleeping. They were fine. They'd pick them up later.

I feel like Loki's probably going to be very confused about why they're all confused about where they are.

And here's the thing, we know ONE thing about Loki, and it's that he got rejected by Lola. Loki is probably something of a romantic. So, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he has eyes for Nami. And if Nami WAS hallucinating due to the Green Fairy Absinthe...who knows what she said or what she was seeing at the time. It's possible Nami told Loki that she'd marry him, when she thought she was talking to a giant pile of money, or something ridiculous.

Loki is pretty young for a Giant, at 63 years old (according to the wiki). He's technically the youngest named Giant we know. The only Giant who's younger who we've seen is Shank's Fanboy at the bar. Giants age around 3 times slower than humans. So, Loki is around 21 years old. He might not even be old enough to drink quite yet in Giant years, we don't know for sure. So, between being young-ish, impressionable, and possibly having Lego powers...chances are Loki's kind of a nerd. At least by Giant standards. I wouldn't be surprised if he's more bookish than the other giants. Maybe he's been studying the Void Century with Saul?

It's possible that this chapter is called "Taking Responsibility" partially because Loki is going to "take responsibility" for something that happened while Nami was drunk. A "She kissed me, now I HAVE to marry her" type of deal or something.

If this turns out to be true...I'm going to really feel bad for this guy. This poor guy. Loki probably just wants someone to share his love and love of Legos with. Can any of us say different?

...I'm probably wrong, but just imagine if I'm right.

99% some kind of giant (giant kid or giant weirdo at worst) captured them. Nami was the nicest "doll" among the ones she/he, somehow, took. So she get a cloth changing (and now she is just like a small giant reinforcing the idea that it actually was a giant who captured them) and was also put in a "doll house" just that it is actually a lego house, just to add some originality.

This is the typical arc start Oda makes: now we will have some dozens of chapters were we are introduced to Elbaf, his characters, the situation in the island that needs the SHs to be resolved and this is just a way to start it (with this little twist).

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
We might get some Uta-level reality warping here by the looks of it, I expected it by EOS One Piece.

Imu and Blackbeard will hopefully do similar potentially too. Maybe even Akainu somehow. Or Kuzan at least.

That Absinthe will probably be quite important to whats going on, if nothing else, an excuse for all this to happen in the first place.

I hope we get some actual proper fairies and actual magic and reality warping, true Fable stuff and such, Elbaf is Fable backwards ofc and Usopp and Yasopp are based on Aesop and thus his fables too.

Elbaf will link to Skypeia a lot too imo.

So....what the shit is this all about? Did the mysterious Burn Scar Whirlpool guy capture them? Is this the work of a Giant like say Prince Loki? Is everyone just tripping balls? This was a huge curve ball out of frigging nowhere.
I'm feeling it's Loki more than anything. Burned Mark man is a possibility too, he might be the one waiting for them on the shore of Elbaf, the one who told them to come.

The Sunny disappeared suddenly right? And he has a whirpool causing ability that makes ships disappear? Would make sense if he's involved somehow, maybe he's working with the giants or is a giant himself?

I'm honestly surprised no one has yet made a thread about this. But over half the Straw Hats vanished overnight, along with the Sunny, and now Nami finds herself in a strange castle made out of what Legos would be in the OP World. However, they did partake in a powerful absinthe called Green Fairy.

Im super not excited about any of this

So, I had another thought. For those who don't know about it, Absinthe is a liqueur made from certain herbs like anise and wormwood that has a overblown reputation for causing hallucinations and stuff.

Now, if this was Absinthe made for giants, it could be too powerful even for notorious alcoholics like Zoro and Nami.

So, what if they weren't kidnapped or whatever...but instead they got so goddamn drunk, they went on a drunken, hallucinating bender and only know are waking up from it...and they have no clue where they are?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

must not actually be in the manga thread....