Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why would Indigio only shoot once? lol, he for sure attempted to shoot again, but either got roleblocked or busdriven/redirected. Probably blocked if reloaded is scum here and not wanting to out the target he blocked here lol.
well if hes blocked the someone else killed naomi unless i guess his kill on naomi succeeded cuz he used the strongman on it while his other kill failed

wanted to yeet naomi today but someone (likely indigo) already took care of that so ill start by prefacing either indigo failed another kill on someone in poe or reloady blocked him. or indigo decided to shoot once for some reason

saw u talking some shit about me
Can you explain why the fuck you thought Naomi was scum, u washed or something

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
wanted to yeet naomi today but someone (likely indigo) already took care of that so ill start by prefacing either indigo failed another kill on someone in poe or reloady blocked him. or indigo decided to shoot once for some reason

saw u talking some shit about me
Really now. And instead of addressing the specific complaint, you decided instead to just indirectly address it?

And you also wanted to lynch Naomi over, say, Reloaded? Really now?

Ratchet

naomi wasnt as townie as u think. idk why u thought she was townie. u didnt play or read bullet train clearly. good shot by indigo
Why do you think Indigo shot her. And not, say, the SK, that we know must alive because there is another kill source from Night 1.

Unless...

Bolded is a terrible answer, and proves my point, you haven't given any thoughts as to what my motive would be here. You keep emphasizing your position being better than mine and repeating over and over that I lynched Polar despite the fact that he literally had someone claim info on him.
No Ultra, it proves nothing. I only stated that I positionally look better than you once which is in this quote you made and counter arguing you saying on why I would kill ratchet here when polar flip townie and I was against his lynch? You lead the mislynch and was unwilling to look at it from any different angle before ekko claimed that he is lying, you seem to have missed that part of my quote and only take pits of pieces of what you want to acknowledge. You taken the piss and didn't wanna look at it any other way and huffed your chest and acted like you have solid 100% read on the guy. Ekko coming and accusing the guy on lying just in the scheme of this argument, has no relevance.

Here's your case for killing Ratchet, I find it pretty straightforward:

- Towards EoD it was clear Ratchet didn't like your answers
- He's the best player at reading you here
- You could easily point to the recent Polar mislynch to douse any suspicion that may result from the above

Now that doesn't mean you're scum, just that it's not really a stretch of the imagination that you would kill him. Similarly not any stretch of the imagination you would TMI Polar so you could leverage that later.
He didn't like my posts at the time sure, but if we look back at how things played back then, I was right on the money here. So if anything ratchet position should not be 'oh shit, soul is confirmed scum' after seeing polar flip town. Again, I am not worried from anyone because I was correct in my assesment of my situation and have no need to kill ratchet here.

Probably yes, but as stated before I don't usually kill players who I have fun playing with. So.... yea.

The third point is fair, if you look at it from scum pov.

In contrast, you think I, as scum, lead the lynch of a townie, railroad him to death with full confidence...and then when his dying legacy is “lynch Ultra and Ratchet”, I immediately turn around and cap Ratchet, who is town reading me. Effectively cornering myself from start to finish.

:suresure:

In fact now that I'm writing it out you basically have to think I'm fucking retarded if I do this as scum. Bottom line though is that this is the kind of thing I would expect you to think through without me force feeding it to you.
His dying legacy was actually to just lynch you lol. Matter of fact when York asked him to pick one player, he single handedly picked you and not ratchet here.

But you see, one can easily make similar argument regarding you here :

-Ratchet is probably the best player at reading you here, more so than me I would say, since you guys been playing alot together and I been in hiatus for over a year.

-Wary of the guy revaluating his slot on you and pushing you, and whelp you don't wanna deal with more players to be on your ass and probably thinking you would have better chances here in surviving.

Like you see, you look at this from one particular angle Ultra and while that angle might not necessairly be wrong. You just have a skewed way of looking at things here and think that's the only way to look at things. It's not black and white. You are not force feeding anyone here, you just want to force a specific narrative here that fits your agenda.

Can you explain why the fuck you thought Naomi was scum, u washed or something
To be honest, she was spewing soo much lies and shit the brick way too much for my liking, I don't fault anyone for taking a pause and go 'hmmm' how much of this am I just gonna brush under the bridge as bad play.

No Ultra, it proves nothing. I only stated that I positionally look better than you once which is in this quote you made and counter arguing you saying on why I would kill ratchet here when polar flip townie and I was against his lynch? You lead the mislynch and was unwilling to look at it from any different angle before ekko claimed that he is lying, you seem to have missed that part of my quote and only take pits of pieces of what you want to acknowledge. You taken the piss and didn't wanna look at it any other way and huffed your chest and acted like you have solid 100% read on the guy. Ekko coming and accusing the guy on lying just in the scheme of this argument, has no relevance.

He didn't like my posts at the time sure, but if we look back at how things played back then, I was right on the money here. So if anything ratchet position should not be 'oh shit, soul is confirmed scum' after seeing polar flip town. Again, I am not worried from anyone because I was correct in my assesment of my situation and have no need to kill ratchet here.

Probably yes, but as stated before I don't usually kill players who I have fun playing with. So.... yea.

The third point is fair, if you look at it from scum pov.

His dying legacy was actually to just lynch you lol. Matter of fact when York asked him to pick one player, he single handedly picked you and not ratchet here.

But you see, one can easily make similar argument regarding you here :

-Ratchet is probably the best player at reading you here, more so than me I would say, since you guys been playing alot together and I been in hiatus for over a year.

-Wary of the guy revaluating his slot on you and pushing you, and whelp you don't wanna deal with more players to be on your ass and probably thinking you would have better chances here in surviving.

Like you see, you look at this from one particular angle Ultra and while that angle might not necessairly be wrong. You just have a skewed way of looking at things here and think that's the only way to look at things. It's not black and white. You are not force feeding anyone here, you just want to force a specific narrative here that fits your agenda.
Uh Soul can you clarify if you actually believe any of this shit, before I respond

Because I get the impression you're saying a lot of this strictly for arguments sake. You trying to prove to me I should be reading myself as scum or

???

Emil

Certified Memelord
Really now. And instead of addressing the specific complaint, you decided instead to just indirectly address it?

And you also wanted to lynch Naomi over, say, Reloaded? Really now?
yep

Why do you think Indigo shot her. And not, say, the SK, that we know must alive because there is another kill source from Night 1.

Unless...
well i did speculate that as well as a possibility, but the strongman makes it less likely. i mean if hes gonna double kill he might as well use the strongman on one of them no?

Emil

Certified Memelord
also re: naomi, i felt her play was very similar to bullet train, over there i was pushing scum reads and she was opposing it in broad daylight and reacting the same way about ppl susing her, even a slight accidental shade she react to it. shes not really discreet about it either

also seemed like she wanted to pitch us to lynch rednight via calling him the death star thing. yoho's role was pretty strong with an extra kill so i dont doubt someone atleast tried to steer from him, you could sense naomi's frustration when she failed to do just that, and i think even more likely she had inactive teammates that werent helping her do that so subbed out of frustration

yall never played bullet train but i got completely burned by her there, cant underestimate her anymore etc..

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/bullet-train-role-madness.58349/post-5531742

Ratchet

also re: naomi, i felt her play was very similar to bullet train, over there i was pushing scum reads and she was opposing it in broad daylight and reacting the same way about ppl susing her, even a slight accidental shade she react to it. shes not really discreet about it either

also seemed like she wanted to pitch us to lynch rednight via calling him the death star thing. yoho's role was pretty strong with an extra kill so i dont doubt someone atleast tried to steer from him, you could sense naomi's frustration when she failed to do just that, and i think even more likely she had inactive teammates that werent helping her do that so subbed out of frustration

yall never played bullet train but i got completely burned by her there, cant underestimate her anymore etc..

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/bullet-train-role-madness.58349/post-5531742
She was replaced by Cakewalker who died. And I think you know she died too. Which means this is performative designed to lean into a fake reaction.

You're trending down big time today.

Emil

Certified Memelord
reloady mango rednight ultra orca, 1-2 there shud be town. get them to claim and move from there

indie fuji/soul

secondary kiku or alexis, whats clearing this guy exactly?

D3, VC 1
up to post #2,814

WAGONS
(6 votes needed for hammer)

Mr. Reloaded - 1
The Orca - 1

Highest wagon (first)) this day so far: Mr. Reloaded at 1.

VOTING HISTORY

Ultra: Mr. Reloaded
SoulKiller: The Orca

HASN'T VOTED YET

Alexis2282AE
Dr. Watson
The Orca
Emil
York
MangoSenpai
Red Night
Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet (stump)

QUOTES

Vote lynch Reloaded

TAGS

@Lord Melkor@Alexis2282AE @Dr. Watson @The Orca @Ratchet @SoulKiller @Emil @York @MangoSenpai @Red Night @Ultra @Mr. Reloaded

This vc does not include any TMI about any possible voting manipulations. Let me know if there's a mistake.

Emil

Certified Memelord
She was replaced by Cakewalker who died. And I think you know she died too. Which means this is performative designed to lean into a fake reaction.

You're trending down big time today.
im aware shes dead, think its a pretty good shot!
why does that make me trend down? u asked why i thought naomi was scum bruv / said i tunneled her alot. im giving u the why. dont do this to me ratchy! this whole operation was your idea!!

Uh Soul can you clarify if you actually believe any of this shit, before I respond

Because I get the impression you're saying a lot of this strictly for arguments sake. You trying to prove to me I should be reading myself as scum or

???
It's true though.

You can't make statements you can't back up, you looking at this from one skewed angle and expect players to have that exact angle and that it's the only valid angle. I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that you should be reading yourself as scum here? but if you are scum, I can see you doing this half baked argument to paint me as scum lol. I can see this from townie you too tbh with you, it's possible still.

I don't necessairly think we going back and forth would result into anything productive per say. I think you will just grab certain things and run with it here if I am honest with you, some stuff I say just falls on deaf ears with you for some reason. Which I am not that interested it in engaging with to be frank. I think there is more immediate players in PoE than you at the moment.

Ratchet

im aware shes dead, think its a pretty good shot!
why does that make me trend down? u asked why i thought naomi was scum bruv / said i tunneled her alot. im giving u the why. dont do this to me ratchy! this whole operation was your idea!!
You used present tense for your post, hence why it came across as something you still believed was the case.
reloady mango rednight ultra orca, 1-2 there shud be town. get them to claim and move from there

indie fuji/soul

secondary kiku or alexis, whats clearing this guy exactly?
Alexis is the Bodyguard. He's probably town. Otherwise close to my PoE, except you're in it too. Would agree we go Reloaded first, then probably Mango. Think you're probably the SK though. It fits quite nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.