Status
Not open for further replies.
More or less, when I see someone waste multiple paragraphs explaining a *hypothetical* scum read to win an argument, I see it as suspect yes. Because if you aren't scum reading me and just explaining why I'm a hypocrite(also kind of a dumb point)...the only possible reason to go through that effort is to dissuade me from suspecting you.
Me engaging with you here is because I scum read you and not liking the posts you are making it and addressing it.

I gave you my PoE, you are in it, so yes I scum read you. But I want to flip Orca and one of Reloaded/RN before because I do see a world where you are townie. If orca flips townie here or one of RN/Reloaded flips townie, you should get nuked, more so if orca flipped townie here tbh.

Me engaging with you here is because I scum read you and not liking the posts you are making it and addressing it.

I gave you my PoE, you are in it, so yes I scum read you. But I want to flip Orca and one of Reloaded/RN before because I do see a world where you are townie. If orca flips townie here or one of RN/Reloaded flips townie, you should get nuked, more so if orca flipped townie here tbh.
I feel like your responses here are more evasive than anything else. Like I basically gave you a prompt to try and understand your worldview a bit, and see if you could give me a convincing answer for me killing Ratchet. From my standpoint you completely fell flat on your face. And if anything you seem more like you're trying to shut down the discussion.

By the way, still waiting on an answer!

hot take ultra may be too cocky and dont care about looking bad to be scum. he just cant live with his own failures, so he wants soul to be scum more than actually truly scum reading soul so if it happens he can laugh and say i knew soul had tmi on polar!
Literally, if he is town, he is too fixated on me having TMI here and that I am scum and can't see a world where I am simply just town and had better understanding and reads regarding the state of the game than him at the time. I find it funny, he was pinging me stating that he wants me to apologize if polar flips scum here, but he cannot concede that he is wrong and I was right and move on, I must have TMI!

Like he does not believe the shit he says sometimes, he says if yoho flips scum, then it looks good on soul, if reloaded is scum, then it also looks good on soul. But still, soul can be scum here with TMI like bruh, and now thinking I might somehow be serial killer here. Just lol.

What you being dodged a question? you literally told me do I believe anything I say? wtf is kind of horshit question is that? You think I don't believe the posts/statements I make? I am calling you out on your bullshit buddy, ofcourse I believe it.
It's a question I probably shouldn't have to ask but I found your response that unconvincing. It didn't have any Soul

Emil

Certified Memelord

like real talk soul with the way u enter these text wall talks with other players, this is wg half of the players arent reading that shit. ur not gonna really convince ultra that he's scum, so just save urself time and tldr it for the rest maybe u can convince them. the ultra push gonna need to come from reloady, mango, rednight, kiku, orca so those r the first to explore. i can help u out!

the way u doing it currently is exactly why i think u can be serial as ive seen magic do one very similar. maybe its just ur playstyle but yknow its not wg practical i feel like

Literally, if he is town, he is too fixated on me having TMI here and that I am scum and can't see a world where I am simply just town and had better understanding and reads regarding the state of the game than him at the time. I find it funny, he was pinging me stating that he wants me to apologize if polar flips scum here, but he cannot concede that he is wrong and I was right and move on, I must have TMI!

Like he does not believe the shit he says sometimes, he says if yoho flips scum, then it looks good on soul, if reloaded is scum, then it also looks good on soul. But still, soul can be scum here with TMI like bruh, and now thinking I might somehow be serial killer here. Just lol.
Uh...what?

I feel like your responses here are more evasive than anything else. Like I basically gave you a prompt to try and understand your worldview a bit, and see if you could give me a convincing answer for me killing Ratchet. From my standpoint you completely fell flat on your face. And if anything you seem more like you're trying to shut down the discussion.

By the way, still waiting on an answer!
Not evasive at all, I found your question quite funny, like you trying to defend yourself by stating that you would not kill ratchet NP1 but in the same breath, have no qualms making statements such as 'I see soul making such kill'. Don't you see how contradictory you look? You come at me and accuse me of not giving it much thought of why you would kill ratchet NP1. But YOU did not give any thoughts on why I would kill ratchet NP1. When I pressured you about it, you finally felt the need to address it. But even those reasons are half baked and can some of them apply to you even. But for you, it seems like only your 'view' is the one that is right and makes most sense, while there is a world it's true, it does not mean it's the only angle at play here. You are force feeding your own skewed narrative and brushing it under the umbrellia that it's 'obvious' conclusion.

It's a question I probably shouldn't have to ask but I found your response that unconvincing. It didn't have any Soul
I mean, why would you expect to find any 'Soul' from a post of a player that is named 'SoulKiller' lol.

But real talk, you can't just say or ask questions like that and then expect a yes or no, because the answer is obviously yes. Like you want me to tell you, no ultra I don't believe any post I make? like bruh.

Not evasive at all, I found your question quite funny, like you trying to defend yourself by stating that you would not kill ratchet NP1 but in the same breath, have no qualms making statements such as 'I see soul making such kill'. Don't you see how contradictory you look? You come at me and accuse me of not giving it much thought of why you would kill ratchet NP1. But YOU did not give any thoughts on why I would kill ratchet NP1. When I pressured you about it, you finally felt the need to address it. But even those reasons are half baked and can some of them apply to you even. But for you, it seems like only your 'view' is the one that is right and makes most sense, while there is a world it's true, it does not mean it's the only angle at play here. You are force feeding your own skewed narrative and brushing it under the umbrellia that it's 'obvious' conclusion.
I miss the old Soul. Where's your "dohoho I shall enjoy our dance to the death" energy you typically have? You seem less comfortable being suspected than usual

Now for the bolded. Frankly, no. I don't get it at all. You seem to be implying there's equal grounds to suspect me killing Ratchet from a scum POV, but I literally can't wrap my head around that. Of course I'm biased.

You also keep implying I'm 100% scum reading you too which isn't true.

I mean, why would you expect to find any 'Soul' from a post of a player that is named 'SoulKiller' lol.

But real talk, you can't just say or ask questions like that and then expect a yes or no, because the answer is obviously yes. Like you want me to tell you, no ultra I don't believe any post I make? like bruh.
But is it "yes" as in you genuinely believe the point you're making or "yes" in that you genuinely believe that sequence of events that you just pulled out of your ass is likely? Because I'm asking the latter, not the former. I wanted to gauge how invested you are in what you just wrote.

No Ultra, it proves nothing. I only stated that I positionally look better than you once which is in this quote you made and counter arguing you saying on why I would kill ratchet here when polar flip townie and I was against his lynch? You lead the mislynch and was unwilling to look at it from any different angle before ekko claimed that he is lying, you seem to have missed that part of my quote and only take pits of pieces of what you want to acknowledge. You taken the piss and didn't wanna look at it any other way and huffed your chest and acted like you have solid 100% read on the guy. Ekko coming and accusing the guy on lying just in the scheme of this argument, has no relevance.

He didn't like my posts at the time sure, but if we look back at how things played back then, I was right on the money here. So if anything ratchet position should not be 'oh shit, soul is confirmed scum' after seeing polar flip town. Again, I am not worried from anyone because I was correct in my assesment of my situation and have no need to kill ratchet here.

Probably yes, but as stated before I don't usually kill players who I have fun playing with. So.... yea.

The third point is fair, if you look at it from scum pov.

His dying legacy was actually to just lynch you lol. Matter of fact when York asked him to pick one player, he single handedly picked you and not ratchet here.

But you see, one can easily make similar argument regarding you here :

-Ratchet is probably the best player at reading you here, more so than me I would say, since you guys been playing alot together and I been in hiatus for over a year.

-Wary of the guy revaluating his slot on you and pushing you, and whelp you don't wanna deal with more players to be on your ass and probably thinking you would have better chances here in surviving.

Like you see, you look at this from one particular angle Ultra and while that angle might not necessairly be wrong. You just have a skewed way of looking at things here and think that's the only way to look at things. It's not black and white. You are not force feeding anyone here, you just want to force a specific narrative here that fits your agenda.
In other words, I was basically asking you "ok soul, now on a scale of 1-10, how much do you actually believe this is likely"

But is it "yes" as in you genuinely believe the point you're making or "yes" in that you genuinely believe that sequence of events that you just pulled out of your ass is likely? Because I'm asking the latter, not the former. I wanted to gauge how invested you are in what you just wrote.
Yes, I genuinely believe the points I am making.

Status
Not open for further replies.