Status
Not open for further replies.
Act 4 is guaranteed for me, Pluton is too important for Vivi, Franky, and Robin's plotlines for them not the be there for it.

Franky was willing to die to protect Pluton from Cipher Pol, no way in hell Franky will let Teach get Pluton after Caribou tells Blackbeard about Poseidon and Pluton.

ZKK is a gamble in terms of logic, but... whenever I think of Zoro and Ryuma in Thriller Bark, and how Zoro's Shusui plotline ended so abruptly, I think there's still something there.

I hope we get at least 40+ chapters of Elbaf before we go back, though. I really love the Giants, and I like the start of this arc a lot more than most (big Lego fan LOL, really excited to see the Lego castle Oda draws).
I…..I don’t know what to say..All I can do is kneel

My dream for the end of this Cover Series is:

-Cross Guild in Wano as an ally by some crazy Buggy miracle
-A glimpse at Pluton
-Kaido and Big Mom revealed alive

Bonus points if we get a tease of Teach invading.

Wano is a funny arc to me, because the characters drive me insane most of the time, but I love the lore, architecture, and mythology of the region so much.

The biggest issue IMO is that Luffy is too kind to kill his foes directly, and Kaido needs a very direct hit to die.

At first I thought Zoro killing Kaido was ridiculous, until I realized that Luffy never kills antagonists, and Kaido's entire plotline revolves around death.

kaido closed his fists in the lava. right before bajrang gun his final attack was pretty much to cover himself in lava. i dont think it could kill him anyway.

big mom straight up just said "dont you assume that this'll kill me"

kaido closed his fists in the lava. right before bajrang gun his final attack was pretty much to cover himself in lava. i dont think it could kill him anyway.

big mom straight up just said "dont you assume that this'll kill me"
She was mouthing off

And she didn't know what awaited her at the bottom of that huge hole that is bigger than her own hole was magma

Bitch ded

Act 4 is guaranteed for me, Pluton is too important for Vivi, Franky, and Robin's plotlines for them not be there for it.

Franky was willing to die to protect Pluton from Cipher Pol, no way in hell Franky will let Teach get Pluton after Caribou tells Blackbeard about Poseidon and Pluton.

ZKK is a gamble in terms of logic, but... whenever I think of Zoro and Ryuma in Thriller Bark, and how Zoro's Shusui plotline ended so abruptly, I think there's still something there.

I hope we get at least 40+ chapters of Elbaf before we go back, though. I really love the Giants, and I like the start of this arc a lot more than most (big Lego fan LOL, really excited to see the Lego castle Oda draws).
i think the straw hats will be more isolated from the world than ever in elbaf and there might be big changes all around. im a big pusher of a 2nd timeskip. a lot could change in just 6 months or a year

Status
Not open for further replies.