General & Others Poneglyph nakama theory

Admittedly not a theory I believe in any more but admittedly did years ago lol. Bringing it back because fuck it poneglyph hype
:jordanmf:

It’s as simple as there are 4 road poneglyph and maybe we’ll get a member that originates from where each was originally placed. Each location was important enough to have them placed there so maybe they important enough to have crew representation

So far we know 3/4 original locations of the road poneglyph. That being fisman island, zou, and wano. As for the last one while not confirmed it’s likely that it was in elbaf before Linlin decided to steal it from them imo. Elbaf also coincidentally has a special tree like the other 3 locations aka tree piece

Could oda handle highlighting so many crew members evenly? No but it’s oda doesn’t mean that’s going to stop him from doing it regardless lol

Okay so we obviously already have a fishman island rep with Jinbe. With his recruitment high key being a pain in the ass for some who’s been around since impel down

As for a zou representative we obviously don’t have one in the crew. The 3 most relevant mink to the crew besides inuarashi and nekomamushi being carrot, Pedro, and Wanda. Not to get the 4 carrot stans too excited but out of the 3 characters I’d guess she is the most viable option lol

As for how it’d happen idk lol. If I were to theorize further I’d say her best shot is for Pedro to come back. Pounds alive somehow, pekoms is likely alive, Pell is alive, pagaya is, so Pedro might be too lol. The will of p lives on. Maybe “reviving” him through cloning or some soul hax. It also means we can see sulong Pedro
:kata:
As for why Pedro being alive could help carrot? She has the same will/dream. Neko and inu asked her to rule over zou so maybe Pedro with Wanda can come together to rule and set her free. She obviously doesn’t want to be ruler at least now

Again for the 5 carrot stans I apologize for getting your hopes up

Heads up if you didn’t like the carrot suggestion you’re gonna probably hate this one lol

When it comes to people from wano close to the stawhats we have Yamato, Momonosuke, kinemon, and tama. At face value Yamato wants to join the most so they should join obliviously right? Imo I gotta disagree
:handsup:
While Yamato wants to join I don’t think they will in the common typical way. I believe Yamato like katakuri and weevil should lead a remnants group of their previous crews. Potentially flying the strawhats flag but not being on the sunny. It could be when Yamato decides to take their own path completely separate from oden

It’s gonna sound ridiculous but kinemon showing the least interest in joining the crew and staying with the stawhats in comparison to momo, Yamato, and tama he has a hidden massive advantage over them
That advantage being his devil fruit the fuku fuku no mi aka the clothes fruits. Why is his fruit so important? His fruit unlike the other 3 actually fits the number theory
  • Luffy - Gomu Gomu no Mi -Go(5) Mu(6) - 5.6
  • Chopper - Hito Hito no Mi - Hi(1) To(1/10) - 1.10
  • Robin - Hana Hana no Mi - Ha(8) Na(7) - 8.7
  • Brook - Yomi Yomi no Mi - Yo(4) Mi(3) - 4.3
  • Kinemon - Fuku Fuku no Mi - Fu(2) Ku(9) - 2.9
So my guess would be either kinemon himself joins for some reason idk while momo stays in wano as shogun, Yamato leads beast pirate remnants, and tama is still a child. Or somehow he dies and the fruit is somehow passed down

Momo being able to eat it because he doesn’t have a real devil fruit would be cool. Him temporarily leaving instead would be dope imo but that’s just me. Have hiyori temporarily take over like toki did when oden left
Momo for apprentice hype is back
:pepebusi:

As for why would oda keep postponing and using random excuses to stop them from joining when they were introduced? Jinbe
As for why would he’d neglect them and not focus on them more? Usopp and crew splits

Oda gonna oda

Who in elbaf should join assuming that’s where the last poneglyph was? Man idk
There’s probably a lot of characters and races
:sanmoji:
Odens son joins so odins son next
:smart: