Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who unironically believed Rob Lucci was going to join the crew. Did bets a dozen or so people over it, and when it came time to collect he came up with all kinds of excuses to not wear avis. Claiming Egghead wasn't over and Nami was in a devil fruit made castle, and that the Viking outfit was actually a hologram.

This is just the tldr btw :saden:
Even Yamato fans accepted their L much faster despite having actual reasons to believe

The guy who unironically believed Rob Lucci was going to join the crew. Did bets a dozen or so people over it, and when it came time to collect he came up with all kinds of excuses to not wear avis. Claiming Egghead wasn't over and Nami was in a devil fruit made castle, and that the Viking outfit was actually a hologram.

This is just the tldr btw :saden:
He’s 15 or needs therapy

Zoro gets destroyed by any admiral or yonko 1v1 and is much more comparable to Sanji than Luffy.

Zoro does have ACoC and hence can compete with top tiers in terms of AP(even that, on to an extent). But he cannot compete with top tier speeds or FS.

Sanji on the other hand has much better speed and CoO than Zoro, meaning even if he can’t match Zoro’s AP, in a 1v1, Zoro would still have considerable difficulty as he’d have a hard time tagging Sanji.

Yeah a fucking obese Queen tags him multiple fucking times in a 1 v 1, and you expect Zoro not to lol.

Name a time Zoro has ever been speedblizt.

Sanji and franky are scientifically enhanced characters. There’s also a lot of theories that nami’s origins might tie to royalty

Zoro and brook is self explanatory swordsmen and hell. Zoro is connected to the samurai and usopp the giants. The 2 biggest warrior clans in the series

Luffy and chopper self explanatory they both ate a human fruit. There are also a lot of theories recently that Robin might be a D due to how tied to them she is
Okay, now I get it. That explains it.

:pepelit:

Martinelli >~ Mudruk ~ Anthony

Martinelli aside i dont get the hype for Saka lets be totally honest for a second when was the last Game of Saka were he had great solo dribbling runs like a proper winger going trough 2-3 People? Saka is a System Player he rarely dribbles and his dribbling is by far not as a good as for example the likes of Lamine,Vinicius,Mbappe etc.

Does Oda actually hate Sanji and Usopp having strong showings? It's starting to feel like it.

I am clown, I make jokes. I joke about character I like a lot.

Sanji and Usopp post-time-skip make me sad.

I want them to be strong. I don't want their feats to be jokes.
Sanji is strong
He’s not Zoro 2.0, that’s it
Usopp is a lost case and should die

Status
Not open for further replies.