Status
Not open for further replies.
A big part of the problem with playing here is that players here not only aggressively suck but make a competitive sport out of aggressively sucking.
Well, I am gonna put the goggles that you are townie here for a moment and address this statement.

I agree, that playing mafia particualrly this game as townie sucks, because few players are putting effort and trying to actually play, while the rest are shitting the bricks and have seen some of the worst town performance in a long time. It honestly feel bad even putting an effort at this point, like town are making this game harder than it should be because they are just not playing. They don't care, and if 70% of the players simply do not care. Then it makes the 30% players who are actually playing and caring wortheless. Nobody listens, everyone sheeps, no one thinks for themselves, most of them afk. Just overall feels like a constant uphill battle against town as townie.

I am def gonna readjust how much I will invest myself to some of these games in the future, because it's just bad. I geniunely want to play a decent mafia experience where players are actually playing. But alas.

Only potential gap I can think of in my worldview right now is that probably at least one member of the scum team has to be paying close attention or somewhat competent. Because not gonna lie up until yesterday when it got brought up I didn’t even realize York claimed duelist day 1 lol. So they must have seen that and started fucking with her right away.

Then again they used a janitor after everyone already claimed soooo maybe not
I don't think york claimed duelest D1 but she heavily hinted on having something. Initially I thought she was the vig from the way she was coming off with her requesting multiple players one player they want dead etc.

Like, I still not sure how watson watcher on mango failed yesterday anyways if reloaded did not visit anyone according to Ultra?

Kiku ability is a day ability so it has no colleration here. Everyone ability went through during the night it seems like for the exception of watson who is watcher here but how???

Few possible scenarios here:

Either Ultra lied about reloaded not visiting anyone.

Orca lied about not using his ability last night, but if orca claim to be trusted, his ability destroyer is permament and if he used it on Watson, then watson should not been able to watch last NP. Which means Orca is lying about his ability destroyer being permament, but I am assuming watson would get notified that her ability got destroyed I think? Someone correct me on this.

Or Watson was simply capping about her result yesterday failing.

Like, I still not sure how watson watcher on mango failed yesterday anyways if reloaded did not visit anyone according to Ultra?

Kiku ability is a day ability so it has no colleration here. Everyone ability went through during the night it seems like for the exception of watson who is watcher here but how???

Orca lied about not using his ability last night, but if orca claim to be trusted, his ability destroyer is permament and if he used it on Watson, then watson should not been able to watch last NP. Which means Orca is lying about his ability destroyer being permament, but I am assuming watson would get notified that her ability got destroyed I think? Someone correct me on this.

When I say here 'Last NP' or 'Last Night' I mean the night before the one that just happened, just FYI.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

4. Reloaded is Ninja

Ratchet

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a ninja usually conceals the factional kill?

Like if reloaded is ninja and he targeted a player for a kill, but also decided to role block a different player, shouldn't the tracker result still show that reloaded visited watson?
If the player is Ninja everything they do is hidden. That said, it usually is a factional kill modifier. The other explanation is Ultra was redirected.

But I mean, like I said, it's picking your poison here. Because any one of these can be true and most of the town aren't going to help.

5. It's Ultra and Watson

Etc
Tbh with you, Ultra did not interact much with Fuji/Watson slot that much, like dude see's watson choices on who she watched and does not bat an eye.

Also, not fan of him insinuating that he is in danger today because I was motivated and should get double action last night but did not work because my role is incompatiable. Like not sure what is the point?? if he thinks I am some form of mafia or serial then how does that makes sense?? we only got one kill last NP. If he geniunely think I am somehow scum here, one would think I would be nuking double kills here cause I been motivated and ekko would of been one of the people I would of nuked because only ekko knew that he motivated me. Like it just seems like a baseless shading at this point and I am not the biggest fan of it, also not sure if his frustration is geniuine or not here not gonna hold you.

Ratchet

Where did Orca claim what he did last night btw?

If the player is Ninja everything they do is hidden. That said, it usually is a factional kill modifier. The other explanation is Ultra was redirected.

But I mean, like I said, it's picking your poison here. Because any one of these can be true and most of the town aren't going to help.
Well, usually I see it with factional kill. But makes sense.

I doubt ultra was redirected tbh with you. But fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.