Embarrassing excuse ngl. No aCoC club hit from Base Kaido

Oden gets knocked out on the spot.

Enraged WB punch to an off guard Akainu

Akainu gets up immediately

Greenbull after a base aCoC club strike

"Huh did something hit me?"

Oden going down to that one attack was genuinely one of the most embarrassing showings for any Top Tier.​
He tanked divine departure :willight::willight:

Oden going down to that one attack was genuinely one of the most embarrassing showings for any Top Tier.​
Pre ts zolo has more endurance than oden
This happens when you dont wanna show char moveset before facing the mc oden looked like a bum

I think Oden is mid top-tier, his portrayal puts him at a certain level. He’s at least a high-diff fight for Kaido as he was mentioned in the same breath as 4 of the strongest pirates in history. The fight just can’t be fleshed out (because Oda wants to save Kaido’s move set) so don’t fixate on the details, the narrative cues is what’s important. Even WB regarded him highly.

You don’t get all that portrayal and end up as a mid diff or lower for Kaido.

I think Oden is mid top-tier, his portrayal puts him at a certain level. He’s at least a high-diff fight for Kaido as he was mentioned in the same breath as 4 of the strongest pirates in history. The fight just can’t be fleshed out (because Oda wants to save Kaido’s move set) so don’t fixate on the details, the narrative cues is what’s important. Even WB regarded him highly.

You don’t get all that portrayal and end up as a mid diff or lower for Kaido.
IMO Oda should have had Kaido use aCOC , while it wasn’t officially introduced it was already used a few times in the flashback. Getting KO to a generic club swing is an anti-feat considering his portrayal, even if it would obviously take much more than that to beat him if that wasn’t a flashback fight

Akainu is the Ji Aga of One piss.
Get off the horse while you still can.