Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Oda should have had Kaido use aCOC , while it wasn’t officially introduced it was already used a few times in the flashback. Getting KO to a generic club swing is an anti-feat considering his portrayal, even if it would obviously take much more than that to beat him if that wasn’t a flashback fight
I mean yeah but the implications have more weight imo. I don’t think Oden can really 2 shot Kaido either in a real extended battle, not unless he goes for the throat 2 times lol. We’ve seen the true extent of Kaido’s hp bar. It even took an island level move alongside tons of cumulative damage to really knock him out in the end. So I don’t use the details of the flashback fight as real feats or anti-feats for either character.

I think Kaido just high to extreme diffs Oden regardless of how the fight will progress in detail.

He wasn't limiting anything there
literally says so on the panel...

"measuring up to enma's standard"
"Appease enma"
"need to go all out with haki"
"that will kill me"

What do you think those things mean?
Enma throughout the fight has the clouds but not acoc
Yeah because he's still not giving enma what it wants. That's why he literally says "i haven't been measuring upto enma's standards"

At one point he uses just acoc in sandai
He uses it in enma first. Enma sucks it out for him. He can then manipulate and coat the other swords as he pleases.

Point is, enma unlocked his coc and acoc for him.

He was turning it on an off during the fight
The ryou was the only constant
Because he's limiting enma's sucking again. Cause it's literally killing him. So he only uses it when he goes in for an attack.
No you genius.

CoC awakened when Zoro went all out.
Means he was holding back until now.

Enma doesn't suck CoC , only ryou/ Armanent.

Ryou is simply the flow which zoro always had since mr.1 fight.
Zoro didn't know he had coc until enma sucked it out lol

he wasn;t holding back shit

Ryou is flow haki. What do you think acoc is? It's literally flowing coc like coa lol

Enma sucks haki until it's satisfied. It doesn't have a "coa only" condition. Zoro just didn't let it suck like it wanted because it would kill him. But ultimately, he chose to do so cause he needed that extra power. And enma sucked out the hidded coc inside him that even he didn't know, and turned it into ryou/flow haki, making zoro an acoc user.

Lolden’s portrayal died the moment Oda gave a fruit merchant a Saijo from Wano. Any Oden > admirals aguments after that SBS is made out of spite and isn’t sincere
Woden's portrayal skyrocketed the moment Oda gave a fruit merchant a Saijo from Wano. We know Oden put Kaido to 20 years of PTSD while fruit merchant didn't dare to enter Wano as long as Kaido was there.
Oden > admirals, and Oda must spoonfed the admirals both overpowered fruit and overpowered sword just to compete with Oden the Naturally Gifted. Even with both, they are still behind though. Oden was really built different.

Ryou is flow haki. What do you think acoc is? It's literally flowing coc like coa lol

Enma sucks haki until it's satisfied. It doesn't have a "coa only" condition. Zoro just didn't let it suck like it wanted because it would kill him. But ultimately, he chose to do so cause he needed that extra power. And enma sucked out the hidded coc inside him that even he didn't know, and turned it into ryou/flow haki, making zoro an acoc user.
Where was oden haki then genius.
He had ryou and CoC both.
Where tf his flow went?

Enma is repeatedly have said to suck on ryou , armanent Haki.
Not AdCoC genius.
Conqueror coating is totally different thing from armanent coating.
Luffy after knowing both CoC and Ryou , didn't pull out shit until He figured out what kaidou is doing.

CoC and AdCoC was a result of zoro going all out.
He held back this whole time and enma forced him to not held back , his AP increased only due to the fact zoro allowed to increase his output of haki , Zoro literally quotes " He need to unleash Enma more " .
Because he kept it under his control but enma was not satisfied with that , and little by little he kept increasing his output.
His AP only increased by each attack he did.
By the time it was king battle , enma demanded more and Zoro went all out no holding back (which luffy always does with G4 , that's what G4 is pushing Haki and DF to maximum).
Moment He unleashed everything, all of his sword got same output of Haki and he unlocked KoH.
King of Hell is just Over blown Haki output.
As a result of Going out he awakened Dormant CoC and AdCoC at the same time.

@MarineHQ @Bullet

Look at this beastly panel.

No Seika subordinate general could have taken him.
I wish we had more good enemy generals in the last two arcs. Though Qin got decimated in the last two wars and Seika generals were really good, having more such characters would have made things even more interesting for future wars. But characters like En Kan, Ba Fuu Ji weren’t intimidating enough. Even Gaku Ei seems to be better than these guys.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
literally says so on the panel...

"measuring up to enma's standard"
"Appease enma"
"need to go all out with haki"
"that will kill me"

What do you think those things mean?

Yeah because he's still not giving enma what it wants. That's why he literally says "i haven't been measuring upto enma's standards"

He uses it in enma first. Enma sucks it out for him. He can then manipulate and coat the other swords as he pleases.

Point is, enma unlocked his coc and acoc for him.

Because he's limiting enma's sucking again. Cause it's literally killing him. So he only uses it when he goes in for an attack.

Stop being retarded

It only ever takes coa

Every time it takes haki
In 955 and the king fight its just coa
The sword Smith says just ryou

Enma not once in the manga takes coc

Nor has enma alone ever been clad in coc.

I wish we had more good enemy generals in the last two arcs. Though Qin got decimated in the last two wars and Seika generals were really good, having more such characters would have made things even more interesting for future wars. But characters like En Kan, Ba Fuu Ji weren’t intimidating enough. Even Gaku Ei seems to be better than these guys.
Just wait for rage mode Bananji.
He's the only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.