Status
Not open for further replies.
Viz might fix it if it's wrong and Oda's account will probably tweet something when the chapter is officially out.
If it's not wrong then Luffy has a new mastery over his DF.
Yeah the way I see it there's 3 possible outcomes.

1) Oda is a hack and his drawing is getting worse and he's added so many gears he's forgotten which one is which lol

2) Translators are all having an absolute nightmare this week and can't tell the difference between 3 and 4.

3) Like you said Luffy has a new mastery over gear 4 and choose which part is in that gear I mean it's a bit random now seeing as G4 is pretty much useless.

Just for context the leg doesn't look anything like gear 4 tbf.

:bamathink:

1) Oda is a hack and his drawing is getting worse and he's added so many gears he's forgotten which one is which lol

2) Translators are all having an absolute nightmare this week and can't tell the difference between 3 and 4.

3) Like you said Luffy has a new mastery over gear 4 and choose which part is in that gear I mean it's a bit random now seeing as G4 is pretty much useless.

4. It’s no translation issue but rather those who add in the dialogue just made a mistake.

Can't be a translation issue when it says "Gear 4th" in Japanese.

they tried to add ryou to the panels? anything to save ifrit jambe stocks from plummeting :ohreally:
There's no saving anything, the same eunuchs that powerscale side by side panels, literally spamming this very thread with panels of Zoro attacking King and somehow making this a Lanji has equal AP to Zoro feat, fan requested covers, fan articles from magazines, etc, have now in a very short amount of time dismissed the fact that Lanji is just as strong as Franky and that Luffy and Zoro can casually match his dogshit moveset with wet toilet paper and a fart. These are the real OP fans. :saden:

Because it's not flowing at all?

Wano calls all FLOWING haki Ryou

normal coc is not named in wano

acoc principle is the same as acoa. They call acoa ryou. acoc would also be ryou for them
Again, here you go.

He didn't call it ryuu. He called it Oden's special trick.

Eiither all haki is called ryuu or not.

CoC/ACoC is rare power so they wouldn't use a common name for a rare power nor would they call it the same thing they call a more common power. That's why it was called Oden's trick.

PThe scene between Luffy and Hyou was Luffy trying to explain CoA haki, not CoC or CoO haki. After Hyou used CoA haki, Luffy tells him that's what he's talking about. Nowhere during their interaction did they mention CoC or CoO haki so there's absolutely no reason for us to believe ryuu includes those types of haki.

Later on when we are giving more information about ryuu or CoA haki the manga only shows us CoA haki, not CoC or CoO haki.

To claim ryuu means all types of haki is wrong.

About Luffys G3/G4 one of two things are true

Either Oda meant to draw G4 Luffy or he meant to call it G3 Luffy. We don't know which one it is because he's made mistakes drawing scenes and words.

Oda drew Nusjuro the wrong sword so you can't just say he posted the wrong words.

Status
Not open for further replies.