Status
Not open for further replies.

@Mr. Reloaded / Wicket W. Warrick has been lynched

You are Wicket W. Warrick

2-shot roleblock - Target a player during the night to block him from using any active abilities (including the faction kill if applicable)

With nobody to stop their win the Galactic Empire wins the game:

Congratulations to @Yoho @The Orca @Ultra @Emil

Thank you for playing everyone.

Because if alexis is scum here, game is basically over. You have better time making a case on why RN or Watson are scum here than alexis.

RN for some god damn reason is being town read by everyone and there mother because??? no reason, dude literally came last minute during the DP and vote on a mislynch, he clearly is informed. Sure he has a cop claim, but fuck his cop claim at this point.

Watson/Fuji I am dry as fuck at this point making my peace regarding that slot, but no one wanna look there because 'they don't think they are mafia'. Matter of fact if fuji does end up mafia, then someone needs to talk to him about how he is playing around the integrity of the game and doing this shit way too many times. Watson slot did not justice either, don't even get me started. I am not sure I buy that act she pulled today.
At this point Im starting to wonder if you played some games with me while I was not living in my body, because its getting annoying reading this utter dross. You played a grand total of like 5 games with me yet here you are acting like you know how I act as scum or town, and please dont lecture me about the integrity of the game bro.

@SoulKiller Idk where you got the idea that I was ''backed into a corner'' and thus thats why I subbed out from but its just one in a long list of misconceptions you kept having about my slot this game lol. Yes I had a back and forth with Ratchet but he still town read me after and nobody was suspecting me, thats when I subbed out. Because I had enough of dealing with Ratchets hostility. And you angleshot the fuck out of that and ran with it.

At this point Im starting to wonder if you played some games with me while I was not living in my body, because its getting annoying reading this utter dross. You played a grand total of like 5 games with me yet here you are acting like you know how I act as scum or town, and please dont lecture me about the integrity of the game bro.
Can't really fault me, everytime I saw you do it. You were scum, so can't really fault me. Either way, don't see why you would sub out. I think you should of sticked it out. Anyways, I wanna take this moment to apologize of me lashing out on you like that, it was really not befitting of me. I truly lost my composure and I am really harsh on myself because of it. I don't recall the last time I lost my composure like that. So apologies regarding that, I was also not in the best place mentally and well, with you death tunneling me to oblivion, I kinda slipped to the dark side here abit. Will try my best not to let this happen again. But please, if you are townie, do not death tunnel me and back off when I request and you see I am getting irritated beyond measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.