Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
if you keep name calling players, i will keep reporting

that's just how i see it

Ratchet told us to report and that he will evaluate, i'm not the section mod

i will report any name callings since the changes

i'm pretty clear on that
I am glad to hear this, because this is really how I think it should be. We're going to disagree in parts, maybe in many parts, but by reporting it I can at least give it due consideration. I hope more people adopt this stance, rather than fighting fire with fire.

come on. What the fuck dude
It's clearly a joke. Did you not like it. I'm sorry you didn't, it was probably in poor taste, I can see that now, but everyone saw it for what it was, a clear joke

But since you want to continue....

Would you like to explain how ultra has our IP addresses?

Did you or another Admin or mod from OLF pass it to him?

Does he have access to it?

Did any of you discuss our IP addresses with him?

You realize how serious that is right?

On OLF ultra has gained access in some manner to knowledge or actual private information that is meant to stay private from a legal and moral obligation

It's clearly a joke. Did you not like it. I'm sorry you didn't, it was probably in poor taste, I can see that now, but everyone saw it for what it was, a clear joke

On OLF ultra has gained access in some manner to knowledge or actual private information that is meant to stay private from a legal and moral obligation
I want to reiterate this @Dr. Watson

"On OLF ultra has gained access in some manner to knowledge or actual private information that is meant to stay private from a LEGAL AND MORAL obligation"

How do you know Ultra has your IP address?

He has gone out of his way to over the past months continue to post and specifically state that our IP addresses used on OLF were identical

So...

-He either has access to them
-Was given them
-Was told they were the same

It means someone on OLF is doing something that they SHOULD NOT be doing
you said he doxxed you though

did he post the IP?

Assume owners or staff of every website you visit know your IP, basic tech literacy...and no im not even staff dumbass I just know via word of mouth you play under the same roof. I don't give a flying fuck about your personal info dipshit. Stop victimizing yourself it's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.