Break Week If Greenbull really has a kokuto why isn‘t he using it?

Im curious, do you think greenbull has a kokuto?

• Total voters
I think it's one of three options:

1 - He doesn't have a black blade and it's just a drawing mistake.

2 - He has a black blade, but he took it from someone else he killed, so he doesn't care about it, he just uses it as an accessory on his waste. He didn't forge it.

3 - He has a black blade, but it belonged to someone he cared about that died, so he keeps it with him. He didn't forge it black. Could be the woman hinted in his tattoos.
4 - For whatever reason I might as well saying he found it under his bed even If he it doesn't make any sense. If he's not a good swordsman, it doesn't even make sense for Oda give him a sword like that, let alone create a random samurai just for Greenbull to have stolen a sword that he doesn't even use properly.
He could have just have given him a meito, even a Saijo, you know. There was not an armed man threatening Oda.

But again, this is Fuji 2.0.
Before the Saijos were the mark of excellency; Fuji gets one and suddenly that doesn't mean much anymore, some user still put Oden above him even if all Saijo users were put above him before etc.

Now is Ryo's turn. All BB users forged it or were mythical descendant of the one who forged it and destinated to do the same and became WSS; now that an admiral does, suddenly he becomes the first exception in the manga of "yes, he has it, but it's nothing serious; it doesn't mean much".
People legit create imaginary forged of BBs rather than saying that Aramaki, a top tier modeled after Gennai Aramaki, a genius swordsman of Roningai, forged it.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
4 - For whatever reason I might as well saying he found it under his bed If he it doesn't make any sense. If he's not a good swordsman, it doesn't even make sense for Oda give him a sword like that, let alone create a random samurai just for Greenbull to have stolen a sword that he doesn't even use properly.
He could have just have given him a meito, even a Saijo, you know. There was not an armed man threatening Oda.

But again, this is Fuji 2.0.
Before the Saijos were the mark of excellency; Fuji gets one and suddenly that doesn't mean much anymore, some user still put Oden above him even if all Saijo users were put above him before etc.

Now is Ryo's turn. All BB users forged it or were mythical descendant of the one who forged it and destinated to do the same and became WSS; now that an admiral does, suddenly he becomes the first exception in the manga of "yes, he has it, but it's nothing serious; it doesn't mean much".
People legit create imaginary forged of BBs rather than saying that Aramaki, a top tier modeled after Gennai Aramaki, a genius swordsman of Roningai, forged it.
i disagree with the people shitting on Fujitora, he is 100% a swordsman

he has been designated as one, the Blind Swordsman

he has incorporated his sword in everything he does, he even uses his sword as catalyst for his Devil Fruit Powers

i have no doubt i my mind that Fujitora is an actual swordsman

Aramaki on the other hand, never uses his sword, even when fighting the strongest samurai in the Wano country, if he was a swordsman who cared about that, he would be thrilled to have a swordsman fight against them. Instead, not only he doesn't use his sword, he just spams his logia powers. Also, he keeps his sword on his waist without a scabbard, completely exposded, it doesn't feel like something a true swordsman would do. Look how much respect and care Mihawk and Zoro have for their blades.

i disagree with the people shitting on Fujitora, he is 100% a swordsman

he has been designated as one, the Blind Swordsman

he has incorporated his sword in everything he does, he even uses his sword as catalyst for his Devil Fruit Powers

i have no doubt i my mind that Fujitora is an actual swordsman
I agree with you on that.

Problem is, people were invested in Saijo o wazamono (at leats the ones that were interested in swords) and were pushing Saijo users = high top tier as a portrayal, above Oden and above the ones who didn't (https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/mihawk-whitebeard-saijo-o-wazamono.37334/, this is literally the first one I have found in 2 seconds of research).

Now that an Admiral got one, that suddenly doesn't mean anything anymore, or at the very least much less lol. See the double standard?
Instead of acknowledging their error, someone even goes as far as ignoring what has been saying for years.

Aramaki on the other hand, never uses his sword, even when fighting the strongest samurai in the Wano country, if he was a swordsman who cared about that, he would be thrilled to have a swordsman fight against them. Instead, not only he doesn't use his sword, he just spams his logia powers. Also, he keeps his sword on his waist without a scabbard, completely exposded, it doesn't feel like something a true swordsman would do. Look how much respect and care Mihawk and Zoro have for their blades.
This is Gennai Aramaki, the character form which Aramaki takes name, aspect, demeanor and even the sword:

(https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/thre...ad-story.55726/)

1-Set in the end of 19th century, where the Meiji Restoration just started, the hero, Aramaki Gennai (Karasawa Toshiaki) does not act so much like a "hero". He's a drunkard ronin (masterless samurai) who loves to lazy around in the house all day, and depend on his girlfriend for money. He doesn't care at all about anything or what happen in the world. <b>Rumours has it that he has an unbelievably excellent skill of swordplay, but no one has ever seen him demonstrating it.</b>
You can add that with Admirals Oda has done the same: Kuzan's punching style and Kizaru's defence came much more unexpected.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
I agree with you on that.

Problem is, people were invested in Saijo o wazamono (at leats the ones that were interested in swords) and were pushing Saijo users = high top tier as a portrayal, above Oden and above the ones who didn't (https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/mihawk-whitebeard-saijo-o-wazamono.37334/, this is literally the first one I have found in 2 seconds of research).

Now that an Admiral got one, that suddenly doesn't mean anything anymore, or at the very least much less lol. See the double standard?
Instead of acknowledging their error, someone even goes as far as ignoring what has been saying for years.

This is Gennai Aramaki, the character form which Aramaki takes name, aspect, demeanor and even the sword:

(https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/thre...ad-story.55726/)

You can add that with Admirals Oda has done the same: Kuzan's punching style and Kizaru's defence came much more unexpected.
I will believe it when i see it, that's it

The blame is all on Oda, if Aramaki is a true swordsman and forged a black blade, he fumbled his first time showing up badly

it makes no sense for a true swordsman to have 0 interest in using his black blade against Wano samurai

the same way it makes no sense for the Wano Samurai to not even mention he has a black blade in his waist, right in front of them

considering every time a black blade shows up, it's always hyped and acknowledged

Fuji is apparently not someone worthy of using a kokuto against according to the admiral twerkers
When he was eating dirt against likes of yamato it was not the time to use it to block the attack that embarrassed him

There is no way Loda is ever granting this trash a kokuto twerkbull fans and rat fandom can keep dreaming

The blame is all on Oda, if Aramaki is a true swordsman and forged a black blade, he fumbled his first time showing up badly

it makes no sense for a true swordsman to have 0 interest in using his black blade against Wano samurai

the same way it makes no sense for the Wano Samurai to not even mention he has a black blade in his waist, right in front of them

considering every time a black blade shows up, it's always hyped and acknowledged
You talk about believing when you see it but visual evidence points towards the kokuto so far.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
You talk about believing when you see it but visual evidence points towards the kokuto so far.
I meant see other characters react to it

Aramaki himself talk about it

that's it

there's literally 0 visual evidence that he is the one that forged it black, if it is a black blade

just like there was 0 visual evidence that Zoro was the one that forged Shusui black

I meant see other characters react to it

Aramaki himself talk about it

that's it

there's literally 0 visual evidence that he is the one that forged it black, if it is a black blade

just like there was 0 visual evidence that Zoro was the one that forged Shusui black
He's had very little screen time so far and the character wasn't explored much. I'd say it is normal that we don't have all the information on him yet.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
He's had very little screen time so far and the character wasn't explored much. I'd say it is normal that we don't have all the information on him yet.
I don't think it's normal that a true swordsman that forged a black blade had 0 interest in using it against the famous Wano Samurai that make even Akainu scared

and that the Wano Samurai, who love Ryuma and his black blade feat, had 0 reactions to seeing a black blade

Last edited:

He is just doing like Gennai Aramaki, his inspiration.

About the samurai, the have seen it form afar and he never used it. More so, Kinemon didn't recognize Shusui itself, not just any BB, for a whole arc:

Shusui mind you, the treasure of Wano. For a whole arc. And Zoro was beside him, using it.

Do you still think Oda would have the Samurai react in any way after this?

Fuji is apparently not someone worthy of using a kokuto against according to the admiral twerkers
When he was eating dirt against likes of yamato it was not the time to use it to block the attack that embarrassed him

There is no way Loda is ever granting this trash a kokuto twerkbull fans and rat fandom can keep dreaming
Yeah, sure:

the one who took no problem a cheap shot form Yamato is not worthy and the one who postponed Vista is :milaugh:

There is no issue with postponing because Mihawk had zero beef with the wb pirates man was more focused on other things entire war lmao. Maybe if Mihawk was loyal dog to the marines and wg you would at least have something to cling on too bad
What a creative, yet absolutely bad cope.

Mihawk, the one always i search of a sword duel, find a good swordsman that he respect, fight him and the then postpone for no reason with Vista smiling and fighting no problem in the meantime.
Yeah, no, sorry.

Btw, I obviously know Mihawk Is stronger, It's Just to show how Oda manages things.

Ryuma didn't need much screen time he didn't get any more focus than twerkbull before it was established he had a kokuto
Mihawk introduction in the story loda immediate flexes his sword this excuse doesn't work

Ryuma has plenty of legendary lore established, he has a whole one-shot manga and anime adaptation, he was also basically the first One Piece character to be created.
I don't think it's normal that a true swordsman that forged a black blade had 0 interest in using it against the famous Wano Samurai that make even Akainu scared

and that the Wano Samurai, who love Ryuma and his black blade feat, had 0 reactions to seeing a black blade
Wano samurai are a meme, Oden was the only decent one. Basically Ryuma carried the whole country's samurai reputation. We also never see Mihawk react to Shisui. The samurai only ever expressed interest in katanas with historical significance for Wano, like Ryuma's or Oden's.

What a creative, yet absolutely bad cope.

Mihawk, the one always i search of a sword duel, find a good swordsman that he respect, fight him and the then postpone for no reason with Vista smiling and fighting no problem in the meantime.
Yeah, no, sorry.
Only one coping here is you can you show me anything similar with twerkbull that confirms he is up there with the greatest. We all know this all started because rat haki making him twerk from miles trying to erase that embarrassment:milaugh:

Post automatically merged:

Ryuma has plenty of legendary lore established, he has a whole one-shot manga and anime adaptation, he was also basically the first One Piece character to be created.
The anime adaption came out this year lol his kokuto was highlighted as soon as he was introduced in thriller bark
Mihawk kokuto was mentioned in same chapter he was appeared what did we get when twerkbull finally made his appearance