General Mafia General Chat

Nah, I will remember this. It just is completely unfair treatment. But as Ruffles said it won’t matter because somebody who isn’t seeing the actual issue (that certain people keep provoking me on purpose to trigger me for their own entertainment, Ultra even said he thinks pushing me is fun, Muugen wants to get me banned, same as Cal and are looking for every little thing to use against me because they don’t like me), won’t see my perspective. It‘s pointless to argue about this, Ratchet even said he doesn’t think there‘s spite involved (when there has been, at least on Muugen‘s end, for 4 whole years), so I won‘t bother anymore trying to make him see what‘s actually up. I just hope the ban won’t last long anymore and the two next games are done quickly so I can enjoy the Aries game.
if you remember something so unimportant after 6 months then it proves that its not healthy for you at all and you should step away

if you remember something so unimportant after 6 months then it proves that its not healthy for you at all and you should step away
Why should I leave and get punished though and not the ones who caused and provoked it in the first place? I‘m having so much fun on other sites in less toxic environments, never even swear there and people also say I‘m fun to play with. It was also like this here for the first two years. Why should I give up smth I like and those bullies get away with it? It just makes me feel bitter.

Why should I leave and get punished though and not the ones who caused and provoked it in the first place? I‘m having so much fun on other sites in less toxic environments, never even swear there and people also say I‘m fun to play with. It was also like this here for the first two years. Why should I give up smth I like and those bullies get away with it? It just makes me feel bitter.
trust me you don't want me to address those things my friend

however I'll tell you this all the mafia drama really looks stupid and cringe once you stop playing it completely

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not going to get into the discussion around your ban, as I feel like I've given the reasons already. What I will say though, is that I'm not going to sit back and let someone get bullied. If, when you come back, you see it happening - please follow the correct process (report the posts in question and don't engage with them) and I'll be able to resolve it.

I'm not going to get into the discussion around your ban, as I feel like I've given the reasons already. What I will say though, is that I'm not going to sit back and let someone get bullied. If, when you come back, you see it happening - please follow the correct process (report the posts in question and don't engage with them) and I'll be able to resolve it.
I‘ve been targeted by certain people for years and you haven’t done anything. You said there wasn’t any spite when there clearly has been for years. You even told me people left the site because of me when not a single person ever did. Sincerely, I don’t trust you to handle this anymore. I only accepted the ban to prevent a faction war or some other drama like this because people were talking about having to take sides and I didn’t want to divide them, but it was and still is completely unjustified given nobody else was punished when they should have. Just look at the games I played on MU and Bulba I played recently. THIS is how nice and peaceful games can be when everyone just behaves and treats each other with respect. I was also pushed for a lynch when I was a Survivor and didn’t lash out a single time even though I was angry. It‘s not a me issue. Try making this place better in the future and address the actual issues. Thank you.

Ratchet

I‘ve been targeted by certain people for years and you haven’t done anything. You said there wasn’t any spite when there clearly has been for years. You even told me people left the site because of me when not a single person ever did. Sincerely, I don’t trust you to handle this anymore. I only accepted the ban to prevent a faction war or some other drama like this because people were talking about having to take sides and I didn’t want to divide them, but it was and still is completely unjustified given nobody else was punished when they should have. Just look at the games I played on MU and Bulba I played recently. THIS is how nice and peaceful games can be when everyone just behaves and treats each other with respect. I was also pushed for a lynch when I was a Survivor and didn’t lash out a single time even though I was angry. It‘s not a me issue. Try making this place better in the future and address the actual issues. Thank you.
Like I said, if you follow the correct process so I can see it, it will be addressed.

Are you saying a banned player from playing a game will first need to be reported? A moderator like you, who is reading a game and sees a toxic player insulting another player, I feel like as if the toxic player doesn't only need to be reported by another player and the moderator watching can also take immediate action with a punishment. I've seen on another mafia site players get banned without having to be reported by another player.

Ratchet

Are you saying a banned player from playing a game will first need to be reported? A moderator like you, who is reading a game and sees a toxic player insulting another player, I feel like as if the toxic player doesn't only need to be reported by another player and the moderator watching can also take immediate action with a punishment. I've seen on another mafia site players get banned without having to be reported by another player.
The report button exists for that reason. For one, I'm not going to be able to see every single post. That's not realistic. And even the ones I do read, I'm not going to be paying full attention to each one. What this means is that sometimes, I could skim over a post and not see anything that indicates, say, bullying, or an attempt to aggravate a player to upset them.

If a post is reported, I can see it within it's own context, and immediately I have reason to put my mod hat on for it. There's actually no reason not to report posts - this way, if I'm not available, any mod can step in if required and they don't need to be reading the game for it. Every player, user even, should be reporting posts that the feel needs moderator action. That's the point of having the report function.

That does not mean that the only time action will be ever taken is if something is reported. It simply means that if you feel somethi g needs addressing, as in you take issue with what is said, the report button should be used.

Generally speaking, my first inclination is going to be "can I diffuse the situation", so if I'm active at the time, I might give a warning for example. If I come back and see it's reported before I've addressed it though, then my reaction will likely be different. Because more time has passed and now it needs mod intervention that goes beyond just diffusing. Sometimes, a player will say something that could be objectionable, but the player on the receiving end has no issue with it, or appears to take no issue with it. In that case, unless what is said is egregious, there's a fair chance it will be overlooked, or left at a soft "watch it, this is a bit much". By the player reporting it, I now know that they have in fact taken issue with it, and thus it needs addressing more firmly. This helps to remove the ambiguity - no one wants moderation that intervenes over banter, or something that isn't an issue. So again, this is why it's important to use the forum features for this stuff.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm currently in the midst of watching through Hokkaido girls are super adorable

Pretty good series
That one was like last season or 2 seasons ago right?

Heard it was nice but I haven't watched it yet. I finished Spirit Chronicles and I guess I'll watch next Assassin reborn as an aristocrat or smth. Isekai stuff.

One that I watched recently was Iroduku: The World in Colours. It has a good character development of the female lead.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
That one was like last season or 2 seasons ago right?

Heard it was nice but I haven't watched it yet. I finished Spirit Chronicles and I guess I'll watch next Assassin reborn as an aristocrat or smth. Isekai stuff.

One that I watched recently was Iroduku: The World in Colours. It has a good character development of the female lead.
Just finished assassin Reborn recently

Good story but weird as all fuck