sure whatever you wanna believe
Nah. You cannot believe something and that something also be true at the same time.

If you are asked what color is the sky you give the answer based on the color your eyes visually see the sky being. However if you answer "you believe it's X color" that means you have doubted your answer since you have to rely on belief (feelings) than what you visually see (logic).

With that being said the hint is a game played called quiddich. The rule of the game is to score. The main selling point of the game is CATCHING THE SNITCH. I don't have to BELIEVE THAT since that's the actual rules of the game shown

Nah. You cannot believe something and that something also be true at the same time.

If you are asked what color is the sky you give the answer based on the color your eyes visually see the sky being. However if you answer "you believe it's X color" that means you have doubted your answer since you have to rely on belief (feelings) than what you visually see (logic).

With that being said the hint is a game played called quiddich. The rule of the game is to score. The main selling point of the game is CATCHING THE SNITCH. I don't have to BELIEVE THAT since that's 5hr actual rules of the game
you're talking to a Harry Potter fan here you know??

I think you're bored and just wanna argue so lol
Post automatically merged:

That’s a quaffle. If the hint was snitch there’d be way better Harry Potter gifs for that.
my point exactly

That’s a quaffle. If the hint was snitch there’d be way better Harry Potter gifs for that.
Golden Snitch
Main article: Golden Snitch
"This... is the Golden Snitch, and it's the most important ball of the lot. It's very hard to catch because it's so fast and difficult to see. It's the Seeker's job to catch it. You've got to weave in and out of the Chasers, Beaters, Bludgers, and Quaffle to get it before the other team's Seeker, because whichever Seeker catches the Snitch wins his team an extra hundred and fifty points, so they nearly always win. That's why Seekers get fouled so much. A game of Quidditch only ends when the Snitch is caught, so it can go on for ages —"

it's been the main selling point of quiddich lol

you're talking to a Harry Potter fan here you know??

I think you're bored and just wanna argue so lol
Post automatically merged:

my point exactly

The history of the Snitch was perhaps the most interesting of all the Quidditch balls, and its introduction came as the direct result of a game played in 1269 in Kent. This was over a century on from Goodwin Kneen's letter to his cousin, and it seems that during this time, the game had acquired a great deal of popularity and organisation, and had altered in its format very little. It was, however, now routinely attended by large crowds of people who wanted to watch the game.[1]
The 1269 game mentioned above was attended by Barberus Bragge, the Chief of the Wizards' Council. As a nod to the sport of Snidget-hunting, which was also popular at the time, Bragge brought such a bird to the game and released it from its cage. He told the players that one-hundred and fifty Galleons — a large sum of money, particularly in those times — would be awarded to the player who caught the bird.[1]
This was easier said than done: the Snidget was very fast, very small, and could make sudden changes of direction at high speeds. The considerable challenge posed by the flight patterns of the bird was what made Snidget-hunting so popular in the first place.[1]
What happened at the Quidditch game in question was rather predictable: the players totally ignored the game, and each and every one simply went off in pursuit of the Snidget, which was kept within the arena by the crowd using Repelling Charms.[

They are trying to catch bird (which in this case is the original Snitch) most likely this chapter