[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I don't even remember this part, I feel like a fake fan right now.

So that makes Yo Kakashi :wellwell: But Orochimaru fell so flat later on, you don't want to be him @Seraphoenix, just Sasuke-kun's puppet.

Anyways, Rayan and Sera, who do you plan on lynching jutsuing and why?
Honestly I don’t know yet. The main contenders are TAC and Final. Though there is nothing concrete on either of them. Best option is to vote for an inactive imo.

Honestly I don’t know yet. The main contenders are TAC and Final. Though there is nothing concrete on either of them. Best option is to vote for an inactive imo.
Don't know too, I have not a solid case for someone in particular, about YTW vs Sera and don't think this is a scum move from YTW.

and you ? do you have any sus ?
Humor me and just pick someone, anyone. If everyone hesitates, there will be no lynch jutsuing to push.
My thoughts haven't changed. Gambit, Zara and Fallen are the targets this Konoha ninja accepts :fullmom:
Not sure what to think of you Rayan (which is why I'm asking for your thoughts), nor Yo.

F

Fallen Prince

Ok i am bavk. Busy day at work.

Its lunch time here so i need to read back the thread as i promised .

How long do we have ?

F

Fallen Prince

Sera : I did see Yo tan wa sus on him ,@Yo Tan Wa you can see his last post clearly mentioned he was internet problem .

Though i want genuine reason from @Yo Tan Wa why he thinks Serphoneix is scumming . Though Jew 's anger is genuine however i think sara clearing him sure needs to be looked into but so far even i have null reads on Jew 's post .

However given things he showed concern when Yo sussed him using the word "alarmed " as such , he could have ignored those claims as well but i want @ yo tan wa proper reason this is like your mind guess atm .

Hope you are not doing spite voting here like oddjutsu does it NF .

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Since I haven’t heard anything from Jew yet I’m waiting about voting him.

But I kinda sus @Cobra. too now.

You haven’t been talking much. Literally nothing.

Humor me and just pick someone, anyone. If everyone hesitates, there will be no lynch jutsuing to push.
My thoughts haven't changed. Gambit, Zara and Fallen are the targets this Konoha ninja accepts :fullmom:
Not sure what to think of you Rayan (which is why I'm asking for your thoughts), nor Yo.
Hmm. It's a coinflip then :jordanmf:
I don't see anything sus from Zara atm. I also see Fallen is giving reads so at least he is contributing.

Don't remember seeing much from Gambit or Rayan.

I'm down for lynching either of them. Or even Cobra.

Yo Tan Wa is confirming that his sus on Seraphoenix wasn't driven just by the will to gather reactions, just like I had suspected; yet Seraphoenix had barely done anything that would grant suspicion upon him. So I don't understand the logic behind his choice.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So reads :

Yo Tan Wa vs Sera : I can understand the point of YTW move but this was done in a really weird style haha. YTW being stubborn to not answering anything and pointing Sera who barely didn't say a word can be seen as quite suspect. But at the same time if YTW was scum I don't really think he would go that way being that hostile right in the beginning. YTW move was way to flashy. So for now I don't put him as scum but will follow his future posts.

Jew : don't really like the way he talked and behave about Reborn or his overall posts but he seems sincere. I don't know yet.

TAC vs Final : final was indeed quite calm in the beginning of the game but this doesn't mean much with him. He sussed back TAC right away when TAC voted against him but this is so Beta-like that even that doesn't look suspicious when for someone else it could have been.

Reborn : he is fishing as always. Mostly town read

Trismegistus : first game and trying to ask reads and thoughts etc : town read

Status
Not open for further replies.