Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Zoro can’t even kill Gucci after getting asswhooped by his superior Goofy :DanySquint: still yet to surpass Law’s Egghead Haki feat :suresure:
You absolute fucking Donkey Lucci took entire round of G5 where each hit of G5 is 10000 times stronger than Law's Puncture ville which equals pre timeskip G2.

Lucci was 99% clean a second after taking 100 hits from G5 (each G5 punch is approximately 100000 times stronger than G2 which equals Puncture ville) and this was Lucci

And Zoro put Lucci in a state worse than Hakai put Zoro

DUDE LUCCI STOMPS LAW WHO GOT NO DIFFED BY BLACKBEARD AFTER LANDING FREE SHOT ON HIM

DRESSROSA ZORO STOMPS LAW

Does everyone else have the feeling that no new character introduced in elbaf can really be stronger than Kaido for Luffy to have a challenge? Maybe someone with mind powers, hypnosis, work.
egghead was the same way luffy used acoc once compared to spamming against kaido he might coast again this arc until he sees someone as worthy as yonko kaido I don’t see him trying like he did wano

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Its random and idk if it will relevant or even how, but a holy knight has the same deer skull too? Maybe said knight is from Elbaf as Carmel was selling orphans from Elbaf to the WG? And trafficking giants to them too?

Wait is he related to this guy?!:

Wait a minute....Monster Chopper?! And THAT GIRL!?:

:snoopy::crazwhat::hohoho:
yo
Is Odin also a dumb fuck retarded like Loki?
One letter from Oden. Its inevitable.

:hapnoel::saden::sanjismug::kidwat::pepebuggy::joker::parkcry::beanmean:

Odin in Record of Ragnarok is awesome though!

@Light D Lamperouge favourite character Buddha here too!

Funnily enough, Odin gives me similar vibes to Oda in Sengoku Basara, not One Piece Oda ofc hahahaha:

:kailaugh::luffylaugh:

Last edited: