[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

@Don DaSlayer - Inactive player no reads

@RayanOO - Slight sus , paart from his commentary on Al RNG game and Yo vs Sera feud he has been silent on lot of thing .

Need to see more of your post Ryan

@Cobra. -

Inactive , basically says nothing apart from he missed the reads . He dodge the question on post #347 requested by Tris .

@NeutralWatcher -

He has been less active compared to his last game , but over all i think he has opinion of what i had about Jew as well .

I need to see more of him null as of now need to see more of his read . Paasive play as of now not in his ususla scumhunt mode .

@Finalbeta
- I need to look into Zara , Reborn stuff you have mentioned .

Also its interesting you said TAC has framed you when he mentioned about your inactivity int he game ? Also what do you think of sera / Yo feud you have not stated much on it .

Other than that i did see you were inactive in the game compared to your Active town mode maybe thats what @TheAncientCenturion might have seen .

TAC - Well other than his naruto related post , other than that you caught on with Jew and beta in the game , your analysis on Jew was ] decently read but you were to caught up with players sussing you . No detail reads about anyone .

Well i agree with your analysis on beta and his reaction and playstyle didnt seem similar to his other games .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Between YTW and Sera, I’m starting to think it’s town vs town. I was on YTW last night because of the random vote on Sera, but I understand now he was looking for reactions, and Sera isn’t going as hard as he usually does as scum. Need to keep an eye on both, but I get town vibes for now.

Tris sussing me isn’t unusual; a new player will often go with the flow the first few rounds, and there’s clearly some traction on me, but I’ll get to that. However, she just voted for Cobra, who I need to check out a little closer.

Final’s still staying largely silent...I don’t trust that. He’s a lot more proactive when he’s townie, but he’s being too coy this round. Now he’s pushing for YTW, which I get, but it could be too reactionary.

Rayan’s a weird one as always, but he’s been giving reads and helping, so I don’t know about him yet.

Reborn and TAC are Reborn and TAC, they sound the same as always. Not that either is clear, but they’re being consistent, so I need to hear more from them going forward before deciding anything.

Nat makes me nervous. @Natalija You’ve only popped in at the end and have just been asking everyone who they want to lynch. I get the sus on Final, and Zara’s been a bit cagey, but what about Fallen makes you suspicious?

By the way, this is the last I’ll say on the subject of my being sussed by so many people - ANYONE would defend themselves against so many baseless accusations, especially if they know they’re innocent. Y’all can’t reasonably equate me fending off your suspicions as making me look MORE suspicious by that pure fact. I know we all accept the possibility or inevitability of a D1 mislynch because the odds just work out that way, but most of y’all who claim they can’t read me or that my meta is off have said they still lean town on me, because you know in your heart that I slipped without intent. I’m more suspicious of anyone who doesn’t wanna lynch on D1; even if you all decide to pick me, we still need to lynch today to learn a little more about what’s going on.

F

Fallen Prince

So reads :

Yo Tan Wa vs Sera : I can understand the point of YTW move but this was done in a really weird style haha. YTW being stubborn to not answering anything and pointing Sera who barely didn't say a word can be seen as quite suspect. But at the same time if YTW was scum I don't really think he would go that way being that hostile right in the beginning. YTW move was way to flashy. So for now I don't put him as scum but will follow his future posts.

Jew : don't really like the way he talked and behave about Reborn or his overall posts but he seems sincere. I don't know yet.

TAC vs Final : final was indeed quite calm in the beginning of the game but this doesn't mean much with him. He sussed back TAC right away when TAC voted against him but this is so Beta-like that even that doesn't look suspicious when for someone else it could have been.

Reborn : he is fishing as always. Mostly town read

Trismegistus : first game and trying to ask reads and thoughts etc : town read
checked almost posted around same time . :milaugh:

I ll read your thoughts .

Nat makes me nervous. @Natalija You’ve only popped in at the end and have just been asking everyone who they want to lynch. I get the sus on Final, and Zara’s been a bit cagey, but what about Fallen makes you suspicious?
I want to make you nervous, it's almost the end and we need to lynch someone. Hesitating to vote doesn't help Konoha at all. Are you going to skip voting?

I don't suspect Final, not sure where you read that? Gambit and Zara. Fallen, not sure. He kept postponing reads, but now that he's given some good ones, I'll reconsider him. But from him and Reborn I expect to see good reads either way.

F

Fallen Prince

Yo tan wa apart from your obvious sus on phoneix what are your view about other players ?

My only guess is you have meta of his play and it was clear he was inactive when you voted him . Other than that it looked spite vote ?

@Finalbeta you kind of overreacted to TAC's claim of over inactivity . Also can you give your thoughts on zara and reborn thing in your post ? I was not clear about it .

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Tris sussing me isn’t unusual; a new player will often go with the flow the first few rounds, and there’s clearly some traction on me, but I’ll get to that. However, she just voted for Cobra, who I need to check out a little closer.
I know and that's obvious that those who are sussed, are trying to defend themselves. I would do the same. So I have no problem with that. The main reason you were sus to me was because I felt like you were trying really hard to defend yourself. But as you see I kinda dropped your case and I'm on Cobra now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I want to make you nervous, it's almost the end and we need to lynch someone. Hesitating to vote doesn't help Konoha at all. Are you going to skip voting?

I don't suspect Final, not sure where you read that? Gambit and Zara. Fallen, not sure. He kept postponing reads, but now that he's given some good ones, I'll reconsider him. But from him and Reborn I expect to see good reads either way.
I misread, you said Gambit. It’s 5 AM where I am and I’ve been awake for half an hour, reading this thread the whole time. I’ve barely seen him at all this game, so I have no read on him. What did HE do to make you suspicious? Also, I’ll be voting before the deadline, still not sure what I wanna do.

F

Fallen Prince

What do you think of my comments about that ?
Basically talking about game emchanics is fine . Since you update your read i ll need to see your point of view about other players !
Post automatically merged:

*mechanic

N

NeutralWatcher

He has been less active compared to his last game , but over all i think he has opinion of what i had about Jew as well .

I need to see more of him null as of now need to see more of his read . Paasive play as of now not in his ususla scumhunt mode .
I'm still waiting for Zara and Gambit answer about my question what are their reads so far since I found them sus for prefer no lynch on D1.

Jew D Boy is my top suspect but his last post looks genuine imo and TAC is another sus in my list. He looked cooperative with Finalbeta in the beginning asking for his reads. later he voted Finalbeta after Finalbeta voted him first which I found weird.

I think TAC has no case to sus Finalbeta but why did he vote Finalbeta. Your thought?

I misread, you said Gambit. It’s 5 AM where I am and I’ve been awake for half an hour, reading this thread the whole time. I’ve barely seen him at all this game, so I have no read on him. What did HE do to make you suspicious? Also, I’ll be voting before the deadline, still not sure what I wanna do.
Not active, not scum hunting, talking about mechanics. Also, I expect some of the experienced ones to be scum, and he feels scummy :catsure:

I don't want to agree with Reborn, but he has a point about a probable handful of people being scum.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aight, I just went back and looked at Gambit and Cobra.

The former was a little standoffish with Nat and even invited us to lynch him, which feels weird for a townie...but before he left, he was providing reads and explaining his stances on top of the weird stuff.

The latter literally posted four times - once to say hi, once to say he was town, and that’s about all of substance that he provided. No reads, no susses, nothing at all except to meet the minimum (which I’m not even sure he did). Even if he is town, he hasn’t been particularly helpful.

Vote Lynch Cobra @AL sama

@Finalbeta you kind of overreacted to TAC's claim of over inactivity . Also can you give your thoughts on zara and reborn thing in your post ? I was not clear about it .
I didn't overreact.

I simply spotted darkness and called it out like a decent player should do.

I have thoroughly highlighted my reasons for voting TAC. He was calling me out for an inexistent inactivity. I had 10 or so posts around my belt, which is around my usual, just like he was obsessing over my reads. I'm not the kind of player that usually goes with full reads on all players. My meta is moreover more or leaa unpredictable as I always mention.

What did you fail to grasp about my Zara/Reborn read?

F

Fallen Prince

I didn't overreact.

I simply spotted darkness and called it out like a decent player should do.

I have thoroughly highlighted my reasons for voting TAC. He was calling me out for an inexistent inactivity. I had 10 or so posts around my belt, which is around my usual, just like he was obsessing over my reads. I'm not the kind of player that usually goes with full reads on all players. My meta is moreover more or leaa unpredictable as I always mention.

What did you fail to grasp about my Zara/Reborn read?
Your Quote on page #148 where you said Zoro being too compliant and submissive towards reborn . What is your updated read on them ?

*zara

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Basically talking about game emchanics is fine . Since you update your read i ll need to see your point of view about other players !

*mechanic
My point about the RNG was that Reborn said that Al maybe chose the role himself and so Reborn tried to guess the different roles according to personalities etc, and I told that I was not a fan.

Reborn talking :
"Al don't like to assign all roles. He do rng but he handpicks one or two players.

So I think among you, me, tac,nat and fallen there must be at least one scum.

You are the most probable candidate in this regard. "

post 233

Your Quote on page #148 where you said Zoro being too compliant and submissive towards reborn . What is your updated read on them ?

*zara
Well Zara has vanished from the radar. He only posted something concerning the will to stick with no lynch this phase, however he was funnily the greatest candidate at being lynched at the time.

I gave my read on Reborn yesterday, he looks more jaunty than in the last game where he was a third party. This is a good indication for him. When he is scum, he usually makes that harder for himself.

N

NeutralWatcher

I want to vote TAC but he said his battery charge would be 0 so sus him for that is not fair imo. I want to see more of him tomorrow. Zara is new player so prefer no day lynch makes sense imo.

Gambit is an experience player so no day lynch means no info for night action and reads for next day. So I prefer to lynch Gambit.

Vote Lynch Gambit

@Gambit What are your reads an why do you prefer no day lynch when it couldn't give us info on night action and reads for next day phase?

Status
Not open for further replies.