Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
that’ll b too easy bro just know zoro was never stronger than luffy at any point n the story he fights lucci lvl characters where as luffy fights demons admirals and yonko
No Zoro was stronger 90% of the story and every time luffy and zoro has faced same opponent, Luffy got completely outshined by Zoro.

And only time Luffy and Zoro fought, Luffy was going all out and Zoro was holding back and Luffy did not even look a little better.

So where is this nonsense of "Luffy is always stronger than Zoro" coming?

I can also make a random blanket statement without proof, Admirals are always stronger than Yonko. I gotta give some logical argument to support it.

is that not wht u been doing ?
No I am not.
Any thing I seriously claim, I provided factual and honest arguments supporting it because I have no biases nor am I a fanboy of any character (anymore). But if something is true its true, it isn't my fault Oda is consistently making Luffy look worse compared to Zoro in similar situations.

It happened on Whiskey Peak
It happened on Roof Top
It happened on Egg Head

Even in latest chapter Zoro's weakest and blunt attack was put comparable to Luffy's Signature G3 Attack.

What not do what he did to Sanji? Why not have Zoro use Ashura and make it equal to Luffy's G3?

From the bottom to the top, Zoro looks better than Luffy and Luffy needs time limited transformation only to keep up with Zoro.
Zoro is faster than Snake Man and much stronger than Bound Man.

To even fight remotely on par with Zoro, Luffy has to spam Gear 5th and Luffy can't do that for more than 5 minutes I guess.

it won’t even touch him 😂
See one more baseless blanket statements.

Luffy who struggled to dodge Kaido's Wind Scythes will dodge Tatsumaki?
Bro Luffy literally has shown no mobility feats to dodge twister the size of mountain.

And Lucci was dodging Sneak Attacks of Gear 5th Luffy on warped surface and Zoro point blank speed blitzed Lucci while catching his sword and focusing on Sanji and Jinbei.

Zoro's Base Attacks are already faster than Luffy and then AoE.

WTF has Luffy ever done for you to grant him feats like that? Nothing but your blind fanboyism?