Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
We already know who has the last road pone tho.

It's the Burn scar man.

And if the WG had a red pone, they would be extreme retards to keep it in a ship sailing the new world near elbaf and other yonko territories lol. Their best course of action would be to take it to Marie joa where no pirate ever would get it.

That alone proves the WG doesn't have it.
I guess we will circle back to this discussion in a year or so.

Btw, reading the scans: There are still a ton of inconsistency errors/problems this chapter, too.

Especially with Nami's bracers, Nami's sword and Luffy's axe.
I don´t understand why the editors didn´t caught it up.
I mean back to back, they already should noticed that last chapter had lot of "mistakes" yet the same problem happen this chapter again.
Either Oda is a genius and troll us a lot via revealing the whole scenario being linked the weird illusion magic or he simple made mistakes(at this age very clear and normal, nothing to be called out). But his editors should noticed it and help him out, wtf they are doing...

I mean back to back, they already should noticed that last chapter had lot of "mistakes" yet the same problem happen this chapter again.
Either Oda is a genius and troll us a lot via revealing the whole scenario being linked the weird illusion magic or he simple made mistakes(at this age very clear and normal, nothing to be called out). But his editors should noticed it and help him out, wtf they are doing...
Editors too busy crying and sucking oda to catch mistakes like that :josad:

That's why I said that the editors are horrendous (if it is indeed not intended).

Heck, I can go over some bad quality internet scans and find 5+ clear errors in about 3-4 minutes (probably more, if I took more time).

It really shouldn't be hard for the editors to spend like 30 minutes on identifying and quickly fixing such errors.