Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
K

Kuroshika

sorry for destroying your delusional fantasies but i am not into gayshit as yourself Tacky . actually i am trying to pick up girls from every country existing at world . i already conquered the %90 of europe but at here difficult to find your kind :wellwell:
Weren’t you just saying chicks kept refusing you ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Btw if i overshared and made you feel uncomfortable I’m sorry, it be like that sometimes, it feels less humiliating than calling the suicide hotline
Dont be daft, if you need to get anything of your chest or feel low jump on here, im sure there are plenty of people to make you feel better on here and one odd case whose into your feet...
Post automatically merged:

:gonope:

I'm the least weird one here.
But you are biased as fuck.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Btw if i overshared and made you feel uncomfortable I’m sorry, it be like that sometimes, it feels less humiliating than calling the suicide hotline
Lmao. youre good. I'm more embarrassed/uncomfortable at my drunken antics last night than anything you've said.

Dont be daft, if you need to get anything of your chest or feel low jump on here, im sure there are plenty of people to make you feel better on here and one odd case whose into your feet...

But you are biased as fuck.
I am the friendliest mod to the Sword Boi community. I even gave you that nifty name.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lmao. youre good. I'm more embarrassed/uncomfortable at my drunken antics last night than anything you've said.

I am the friendliest mod to the Sword Boi community. I even gave you that nifty name.
Oh something kinky with Jizzy and Cumming, shame on you TAC.

I would not exactly call you the friendliest, you just hate us 58 percent, the rest are higher, so you would be something like the one that hates us the least.