Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1128: RPG

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
People are too hard

it’s far from a shit chapter

it’s just your usual beginning of an arc when they are exploring discovering a new place

We had a good number of shit chapters, this one isn’t part of it
I think it's good for an "early One Piece vibes" chapter, and it's fun seeing the original crew members like the old days.
But the problem is: now that Luffy is a Yonko and the SH are this strong, there can't be much tension anyways, because they could just break all apart and that's it.
It seems stupid for them to run away when we are this close to the end of the story.

The pure size of the Sun God makes me wonder if rather than him (or her) being a giant, it’s actually the Strawhats who have shrunk.

Especially if it is the Holy Knight from God‘s Valley.

Laughing about people complaining, for years it was the Strawhts do nothing, now we get a solid Strawhat adventure and that’s not good enough either? Only complaint from me is that the others in crew couldn’t be there as well.

Kizaruber Eats

We need to send CoC To Horny Therapy ASAP
This song would be the perfect soundtrack for this chapter,especially in the part where the Sun God enters in the room and finds the SHs messing everything up :milaugh:

LMAO YES! If only Toei could use classical music like they did when Crocodile was defeated too, GREATEST moment ever thanks to the new world symphony used!

:BigW::risiup::SmugRain::luffylaugh:

The pure size of the Sun God makes me wonder if rather than him (or her) being a giant, it’s actually the Strawhats who have shrunk.

Especially if it is the Holy Knight from God‘s Valley.
Some people theorize that Elbaf itself affects the sizes of the people living there. If that's true, the SHs are currently average/human sized, but might themselves grow if they stay with the giants for too long (and maybe the Holy Knight's been staying here for the past decade or so?)