[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reborn: is being very aggressive going through the list of players asking everyone it’s unlikely a scum keeps pushing other scums to appear town

jew d boy: he seemed desperately trying to look town posting later that he had no intention of lynching anyone despite what he posted was pretty clear he wanted to lynch either tac or zara when he was questioned he backed off

Trismegistus: is being a follower it’s expected as it’s her/his first game i can’t say whether she’s town or not

tac:he was posting a lot of fluff and wasn’t really contributing much to the discussion as he normally does

finalbeta: is the usual distant from everyone even if he’s town he’s not acting like one

yo tan wa: voting sera when sera didn’t say anything is very weird what’s more weirder is how he acted about it if he’s scum then that was a bad play

nat: isn’t doing anything note worthy which is kinda weird

idk about the rest

N

NeutralWatcher

I think comparing this game with previous game is not a good comparison. Last game claiming is allowed so there are a lot to talk about but here no claiming so we can only sus based on reads, not based on who claims what roles.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
jew d boy: he seemed desperately trying to look town posting later that he had no intention of lynching anyone despite what he posted was pretty clear he wanted to lynch either tac or zara when he was questioned he backed off
Find the post where I said I wanted to lynch either of them. Show me where I said that, because I know I didn’t. You’re misconstruing an early game flub when a lot more tangible stuff has happened ever since.

Reborn: is being very aggressive going through the list of players asking everyone it’s unlikely a scum keeps pushing other scums to appear town

Trismegistus: is being a follower it’s expected as it’s her/his first game i can’t say whether she’s town or not

tac:he was posting a lot of fluff and wasn’t really contributing much to the discussion as he normally does

finalbeta: is the usual distant from everyone even if he’s town he’s not acting like one

yo tan wa: voting sera when sera didn’t say anything is very weird what’s more weirder is how he acted about it if he’s scum then that was a bad play

nat: isn’t doing anything note worthy which is kinda weird

idk about the rest
Which of these do you believe is scum? Just list it, because this is too diplomatic.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Looool I indeed don't like this mass jump on Gambit, especially coming from Melon this late. :catsweat: It sounds like you went with what the majority was thinking at this point, Melon. Feels very scummy.
There is a reason why it was late. I wanted to make up my mind about him first. When you voted for him he was not there. Instead of seeing why you were suspecting him and understanding that his lack of scum hunting and contribution is why you are voting for him, he continued down the path of not hunting. That's what made my mind up, even before I saw all the votes on him. The behavior after the lynch decision was what had me make up my decision :catlewd:

Find the post where I said I wanted to lynch either of them. Show me where I said that, because I know I didn’t. You’re misconstruing an early game flub when a lot more tangible stuff has happened ever since.
Hahaha you're too defensive when people suspect you in general. If they're not asking you something, just let it go. It's a game of suspicion, you don't need to defend yourself to such extent :madmonk:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hahaha you're too defensive when people suspect you in general. If they're not asking you something, just let it go. It's a game of suspicion, you don't need to defend yourself to such extent :madmonk:
Just tired of fending off these accusations over a single mistake that had nothing behind it whatsoever. This is like calling me scum because I posted a GIF with my first post.

I hosted games with al and I know why I said that.
And how do we know Al didn't change it up? How do we know he didn't start RNGing? we don't. So it's baseless speculation.

Listen sera carefully because I won't say it again.
You will say it again if I require it :kata:

I put five people into that category. Five people with Gambit as most probable one. That was shot in the dark. It was done to fish out his reaction.
So first you did it because you know the host. You know which players he would make mafia. Now you picked them based on a shot in the dark, to fish out a reaction?:fujilaugh:

And, then I mentioned that he is simply commenting and not being contributive. I asked for his reads.

He came back with that attitude and over reaction.

So from where you people feel that I sussed Gambit because of al ?
It's based on your initial attempt to say there was sus in that pool of players. And yes he came back with attitude. As did you Mr 'you won't live to see it' :catsure:

At least try harder sera against me because I am not tac or yo tan.
I'm just getting started with you this game. Make a wrong move and I'll be there :catpole:
Looool I indeed don't like this mass jump on Gambit, especially coming from Melon this late. :catsweat: It sounds like you went with what the majority was thinking at this point, Melon. Feels very scummy.
Same. He seems like an angry townie. Really angry townie :milaugh: Glad I am not the only one with attitude

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
its a cold world

do me a favour and vote for yourself as well :catpole:
Are you bullying me, in front of everyone, this boldly? :catsweat:
But on a serious note what have you given to town to trust you? I have to say I didn't pay much attention to you after reborn went after you

Status
Not open for further replies.