Kizaruber Eats

Still in shock we're actually in Elbaf now.
Chopper swallows Zeus, and turns into Electro Chopper.

Chopper is constantly electrocuted in this form, and loses control after three minutes, then farts Zeus out.

Kelly Funk foreshadowed this
Sorry for the late response to these my brother from another circus!

Also LMAO, thats genius! Very clever way for him to get Electro and also "foreshadowed" by Nami accidentally electrocuting Chopper before! Didn't Chopper think Zeus was cotton candy too? Chopper LOVES Cotton Candy and he faced the candy fruit user Perospero indirectly at least AND Nami wanted to call Zeus as "Cotton"? (Zoros influence too strong on her?)

:crazwhat::jay-he::quest:

:DanySquint:
Post automatically merged:

Cross Guild in Wano will be probably by favorite thing that ever happens in One Piece

I don't think Oda could surpass that for me, if he goes that route.

My favorite thing about Act 4 is trying to figure out who will break the borders.

Crocodile turns them all into Sand?

Teach breaks the borders with Shockwaves/Quakes?

Zunesha?

Buggy Awakening?

Buster Call?

Group effort?
Oh yes, I can definitely agree somewhat!

I'd love any of those options naturally, but what about Kaido and Big Mom smashing the walls down and or Yamato finds Pluton and destroys the walls with that?! If that stupid cover story actually goes anywhere serious and meaningful?!

Mihawk could easily destroy the walls but we all know Smoothie couldnt ofc!

:hihihi::smoothieduck::chirstsad::saden:

Cross Guild in Wano will be probably by favorite thing that ever happens in One Piece

I don't think Oda could surpass that for me, if he goes that route.

My favorite thing about Act 4 is trying to figure out who will break the borders.

Crocodile turns them all into Sand?

Teach breaks the borders with Shockwaves/Quakes?

Zunesha?

Buggy Awakening?

Buster Call?

Group effort?
Buggy awakening ? Lmao this is never happening.
He is fraud fool.

" ID CoA enhanced by CoC" What exactly does that mean? We've never seen advcoc make acoa stronger.
Post automatically merged:

More precisely, it was never said that Advcoc had any effect on acoa, at least that's how I remember it.
AdvCoC or CoC coating is there to infuse different things with it and going by the fact that after Luffy developed advCoC his internal damaging haki blasts began to do more than just "shallow damage", he was then able to infuse his haki blasts with CoC.
I mean we even gotten ourselves a little Hyo flashback there, where Hyo talks about Luffy's haki game, which was putting the emphasis on ID CoA in the context of being "too shallow", which advCoC then changed.
Plus the visuals also changed: his haki blasts got a much bigger impact-visual and the non touching effect came into play to a degree where it became even visible for surrounding people.