Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence my original comment. How can you be boisterous rookies running from low tier opponents while the funny soundtrack plays in the background, when in reality you’re the 3rd strongest crew in the world
It’s what you would call expectation vs reality. We all had an expectation of what it means to have that title based on what we saw from whiteboard. But all these crews are different and they just happened to get this far and become a yonko crew. Brago made a video about this very subject, I’d suggest you watch it.

Lol I'm pretty sure AverageNamiEnjoyer is just joking.

But yeah there are some people out there that for some reason wants to see a fictional brother and sister fuck.:lawsigh:

It's one of the reasons why I started to really dislike the OnK fanbase because instead of focusing on the characters themselves or the story, some of the fans just became way too obsessed with shipping Aqua and Ruby.
There’s a pair of siblings in “OnK” that the fanbase unironically want to see together? Yeah this anime shit has gone too far. Thank you for Naruto,Gintama,samurai champloo, FMA etc

But end the genre

It’s what you would call expectation vs reality. We all had an expectation of what it means to have that title based on what we saw from whiteboard. But all these crews are different and they just happened to get this far and become a yonko crew. Brago made a video about this very subject, I’d suggest you watch it.
"I suggest you watch the video Brago ma-

Status
Not open for further replies.