Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda making the fake sun god the underling of a DR jet pistol one shot material really make the the crew running away from him really stupid.
At least when we thought it was a new character last week we could gaslight ourselves into believing he was decently powerful.

I wonder if Oda regret having Hajrudin get defeated like this?
I wonder if this somehow foreshadows Nika's original story as some Usopp-like lackey, 100th weakest "god" in a giant population of gods, who only became known for other stuff, and not for his strength or bravery.

Oda making the fake sun god the underling of a DR jet pistol one shot material really make the the crew running away from him really stupid.
At least when we thought it was a new character last week we could gaslight ourselves into believing he was decently powerful.

I just count that as Hajrudin getting sucker punched cause no way in hell is Jet Pistol more powerful than a 1000 ton vice…

I just count that as Hajrudin getting sucker punched cause no way in hell is Jet Pistol more powerful than a 1000 ton vice…
I think so too, pre-ACOA G2 was really weak and we know that in Oda's mind sucker punch like hits can be extremely effective.
I still wouldn't put Hajrudin above any current straw hat except maybe Usopp.

Im still sure there are monsters on elbaf who are high and top tiers.
Called strongest nation in the world(even above Wano with characters like Oden/Scabbards) means something, at least I hope.
And having someone stronger as Oden there would be a great start to begin with it.

The start is underwhelming and im sure Loki is not the one who is the top tier one in that country.
Maybe Elbaf even have two-three top tiers(two low and one high top tier?)
I just hope unlike Wano where Samurais teamed up with the Strawhats, this time the opposite is the case and we see Luffy facing the strongest giant in a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.