Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s too narratively important to go down as a mid arc opponent but too weak to be end of arc opponent that late.
We both know Oda will make a character as strong or as weak as he needs them to be for narrative convenience. Whenever Akainu fights again both Luffy and Sabo should be present. So maybe it will be the Gods Knights and Akainu vs The Strawhats and Revolutionaries.

Would you believe my if I told you my dumbbell preacher curl and shoulder dumbbell press are higher than my flat dumbell press. I no longer do flat dumbbell press though.
:shame:

I only started seeing real improvement in my chest after switching from flat bench to incline, alongside some dumbbell flys, but it will forever remain weaker than my shoulders, my body composition is this way
Lately I’ve been incorporating dips
If you want to get bigger pecs. Lift heavy and eat big. I do an alternating lift. For 2 weeks I do 10 rep sets, for the next 2 I do 8 rep sets and for the next 2 I do 6 rep sets.

I would recommend switching dumbbell flys for cables. My chest day is typically:

Flat Bench (Barbell)
Incline Bench (Barbell or Dumbbell)
Chest Dips
Cable Fly
Dumbbell Pullovers

I always do 4 working sets and my fifth set is a burnout. Hopefully that helps you reach your goal, it’s grown my chest and increased my 1RM significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.