Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean,if we actually start to see the real Elbaf only in the next chapter,its factual that we started the arc with 2 filler chapters in a fake reign because reasons (?). Not a good sign for the pacing. Its almost like the Wano chapters with that Sumotori who never appeared again. Maybe with Road it will be the same.
This might serve to re introduce Hajrudin and the rest of his crew that will guide straw hats through Elbaf next chapter.

AL sama

Red Haired
So do you agree that some users would complain about the content of enies lobby?

Baskerville, Franky Family, the frog, even Galley-la, Kokoro and some CP9 agents would be hated if enies lobby was the current arc
nope I don't cause those things gave much needed character progression

this on the other hand is just filler especially this far into the story

like I said content and context both matter

There’s no way Oda wrote “peak fiction”

this road nonsense is nonsense… This fool is a random ass racist now? He thinks working under a human is below him? WASNT HE WORKING FOR BUGGY?

This is dumb, this guy has been outside of Elbaf, he knows the Yonko and the admirals are mostly humans… he knows the pirate king was a human… He underestimates Luffy and crew yet he knows his former boss worked under him? Fucking dumb

anyway cool idea for Oda to finaly make partial gear transformations… Like this take me back to the start of post time skip when there were theories that Luffy had learned to do this

Anyway it’s now clear that Everything that’s not G5 is basically just going to become “Base Luffy”… Which is good since that means Base Luffy is basically like a top tier by himself without even Gear 5.

Finally, a good power up after 600 chapters of post time skip.

nope I don't cause those things gave much needed character progression

this on the other hand is just filler especially this far into the story

like I said content and context both matter
But some people said that was waste of panel the scabbards, but they had character progression, impact on the story, etc. What happened is that a lot of people simply didnt enjoy them. And thats ok. But my point is that some users would have the same reactions to pre time skip chapters if we were weekly waiting pre time skip chapters

Cool, so Luffy can use G4 like G2 now.

But how will Oda differentiate if Luffy uses Snake Man or Bound Man techniques?
He might be done with them which I personally wouldn’t mind
:handsup:
Like boundman is overall stronger than partial usage of g4 but still. G2 and kinda g3 used to be full body forms pre timeskip but he mastered them to partially use them better and not waste unnecessary energy
:jordanmf:

As for Hajrudin, I'd say he was probably Headliner level in Dressrosa.

If we take Franky as a baseline, he took out Senor Pink without General Franky, but needed General Franky to beat Sasaki, so I'd rank Doffy 's 4 seats ~ TR in powerlevel. These guys like Senor Pink, Machvise, Dellinger, etc. would clearly be below Tobi Roppo then, but still strong enough to fight with Holdems & co. Even though Holdem was taken down by a G2 Red Hawk, instead of G2 base punch, he is a Zooan, and Hajrudin clearly has more attacking power to make up for his ability.

If Hajrudin comes back, I do expect him to be Tobi Roppo level though.

Oda finally getting rid of the G4 drawback just like he did for G3. Luffy now being able to use G4 techniques without needing to transform his entire body.

Base Luffy will be on a whole new level if Oda is consistent with massive AP boost G4 offers.
And he should also be able to fly at will, cause if he can do it to his arms he should also be able to do it to his legs. Plus he could also mix Snakeman and Boundman attacks.

That's a pretty huge feat for just breaking a wall within a set up chap

Status
Not open for further replies.