Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is definitely the case because Oda really tries his hardest to differentiate Luffy's previous gears and his awakening as much as possible.

I mean, even Snake Man was pretty outclassed by Kizaru's speed, yet G5 seemed to have no issues with it.
Same when it comes to power. As much as Bound Man is strong, I don't think it'd beat Lucci with 3 hits at best (w/o ACoC). Yes, Luffy's a Yonko but Lucci is also an awakened zoan user and he should take far more hits. Yet, G5 needed 3 hits to knock him down.

So it's understanding that G4 shouldn't restrict Luffy like that because it makes no sense narratively. Why should Luffy choose the far weaker mode which gives him similar drawback issues - whilst draining his Haki - if he can directly use his strongest gear?
I thought that G4 was looking really useless post-Wano as it's quite weaker than G5 (just compare how it was treated against Kizaru ) yet still had a similar drawback.
It seems Oda knows it too.

Nah, I don't think so.

If his arm functions the same way like his usual Bound Man transformation, he doesn't need to transform into his entire muscle balloon transformation if it packs the same strength.

Sure, a complete transformation means that Luffy gets a massive stat boost in almost all stats but this is enough to master G4. Now Luffy isn't limited to his annoying G4 drawback.
Nah yeah I agree the king gun is probably the same power as in boundman but the overall form of boundman is stronger than luffy partially using it technically but the benefits of partially using it highly outweigh the disadvantages

Like g2
Using it all over at once is technically stronger but it’s still smarter and better to use it partially

I was thinking that G4 was starting to look really useless as it's significantly weaker than G5 (just compare how it was treated against Kizaru ) yet still had a similar drawback, it seems Oda knows it too.
Yeah this is a good switch. Where Luffy finally realizes his body can basically transform however he wants so G4 is now incorporated into his base.

Fair I guess, but Is that how it works ? Ryou means flow. The old man told us swordsmen use the invisible power to cut what they want it’s all on intent. Zoro flows his haki into the blade whether or not it’s simply hardening ,isnt it safe to say that Zoro is using ryou when he is using hardening and proceeding to cut what he needs to cut…. Example tatsumaki with kaido but with king the ryou wasn’t enough???

shanks also coated his blade with Kidd that couldn’t have simply been hardening and advanced coc as what he did is the same thing zoro master explained to him as a kid…. With the same tool a swordsman can cut through steel but not cut someone which we know is ryou.
Their's a difference.

Ryou amped is AP boost , Zoro on rooftop and all the attacks were Ryou amped and even against King.

Enma was used as base against Kaidou and King.
Against the cat , Sandai was used as base.
Swords have different properties which changes the nature of certain attacks.

Both Luffy and Runji used their power-ups, what is Oda waiting to provide us with KoH?
Zoro fans understand Luffy better than all the clowns with Goofy and shipping avatars, literally everyone was saying that Luffy was doing partial transformations.
The same dummies that want to explain to us what swordsmanship is and who is/isn't a swordsman on a daily basis. So sad bro:josad:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
did akainu get called a fraud for losing to 2hp old wb back then ?
I wasnt on forums back then, I only joined forums around Dressrosa/WCI time AFAIR, so idk sorry. But there are old forums still up with conversations about those chapters, Ive seen snippets of them before. I'd have to go find them but there was a lot of similar discussions going on back in 2010ish, around Marineford time for example or w/e so yeah I am certain Akainu was getting slandered back then too, Id be very surprised if he wasnt.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
He knows it's overkill.
I said it a ton of times. Oda is himself scared with Ashura and KoH.
Ashura straight 3 times damage and KoH , has the biggest lighting Flow and highest AP attack so far.

Oda ain't using it again atleast till Mihawk / Nasujuro fight
That makes a lot of sense man, it explains a lot. Also love the pfp, that goes HARD!

That makes a lot of sense man, it explains a lot.
AP wise Zoro doesn't really have place to grow.
Shiryu fight is Common sense will be CoO or Breath of all things boost which again isn't AP boost but CoO/Speed/Swordsmanship skills boost.

Those who think Zoro needs to wipe out KoH/Ashura against Shiryu who got bloodied against No haki punch From Garp needs help.

Also love the pfp, that goes HARD!

He knows it's overkill.
I said it a ton of times. Oda is himself scared with Ashura and KoH.
Ashura straight 3 times damage and KoH , has the biggest lighting Flow and highest AP attack so far.

Oda ain't using it again atleast till Mihawk / Nasujuro fight
tht cat is still around bro get ready

Status
Not open for further replies.