Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing standards???? One shotting Lucci is embarrassing? It was required 3 G5 hits to beat Lucci, Zoro used one hell technique (or whatever that is) and highly likely permanently deeply scarred Lucci. As for the Seraphim, so did Luffy perform badly.

But I forgot, you're the guy who thinks Doffy is a top tier.
I guess Sanji one shot Queen then and Luffy one shot Kaido then if you think fighting someone for multiple chapters then defeating them is a one shot lmao.
Such retarded logic.

It definitely takes a lot for them to use. They definitely got better at it tho we don’t know how long they can use it for now
I remember that. It’s hard for me to put stock into things like that if they don’t happen though. Even prior to awakening Luffy had these drawbacks. I think their Odas way of nerfing him so that he’s not to OP.

I assume this is unless Oda is pulling a red herring. The dialogue from Road feels like this is it because he talks up the Giants and their nation right before this. I would expect the crow carried everyone on the Sunny to Elbaf because of that.
It's ODA, when was last time he did something fans 100% expecting
If anything we are near ELBAF

Lmao how did u come to this conclusion?
Wano Zoro would violate Current Zoro. In fact he doesn't need KoH to do that. There is not a single piece of evidence to prove that Zoro has improved since Wano. In fact EH proved that Zoro has gotten multiple times weaker since Wano based on his fights against Seraphim and Lucci.
Maincast getting weaker each Arc lol.Thats srsly a new low

I assume DR Luffy>WCI Luffy>Wano Luffy>EH Luffy>Elbaf Luffy right?

One sword style got attack like Shishi SonSon is top Zoro's attack

Idk why people are pretending it's a casual attack
I get your point but it's a no named casual swing still.
Not a 1 Sword Style attack. There's significant difference.

But sanji actually goes into his stronger mode. t's like zoro would go KoH mode and swing with 1 sword.

Or Luffy go into gears and just punch without a named attack

One sword style got attack like Shishi SonSon is top Zoro's attack

Idk why people are pretending it's a casual attack
I get your point but it's a no named casual swing still.
Not a 1 Sword Style attack. There's significant difference.

But sanji actually goes into his stronger mode. t's like zoro would go KoH mode and swing with 1 sword.

Or Luffy go into gears and just punch without a named attack
Also all of Zoro’s strongest techniques are done with 3 sword styles (aka Ashura and KOH), not 1 or 2.

Maincast getting weaker each Arc lol.Thats srsly a new low

I assume DR Luffy>WCI Luffy>Wano Luffy>EH Luffy>Elbaf Luffy right?
When did say this is case for anyone else?
I'm talking specifically about Zoro. Zoro has been embarrassing for entirety of post wano. He hasn't even proven he is even stronger than his rooftop version.

And then he revived himself with no help from his crew.
U are just proving my point

Embarrassing standards???? One shotting Lucci is embarrassing? It was required 3 G5 hits to beat Lucci, Zoro used one hell technique (or whatever that is) and highly likely permanently deeply scarred Lucci. As for the Seraphim, so did Luffy perform badly.

But I forgot, you're the guy who thinks Doffy is a top tier.
Doffy played with people's mind in dressrosa and also his fans lmao .

Status
Not open for further replies.