Prove to me that Zoro is as strong as Yonko. Go on, do it. Wait, you can't. that because he's not even half as strong as yonko , just because luffy has a weakness to slashes do you think that makes him completely debilitated ? Then why does one piece have haki and everything else ? He will never be at the level of the captain, there is a huge level difference between luffy and the others, as long as you refuse to accept this, you will not be satisfied and you will cry and whine like a baby, you tell me you have no argument, but what is your argument? Is it just that luffy has a weakness against slashes? And? Nothing else? Don't put poor right hand man zoro in humiliating situations.

:handsup:
Legit no real argument.
You need to stop crying blud.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Hawkins looked pretty dead in wano and I think Jean Bart was captured by BBP when law got fisted
Hawkins had so many comments like "this person is fated to die", that it makes me think Hawkins WAS the guy who survived when he should have died.

Drake took Hawkins to the Marine hospital, IMO, that's why he wanted his own separate room.

I have already made peace with the probable return of Kaido and Big Mom, please let Hawkins stay dead.
Damn everyone will return
Post automatically merged:

LOL so many One Piece fans hate Big Mom's guts and want her to fuck off and die, and you're like "Naw, not Hawkins."

You don't want A SINGLE Faust and Hawkins interaction?
Most here don’t even know Faust lol
Post automatically merged:

LOL so many One Piece fans hate Big Mom's guts and want her to fuck off and die, and you're like "Naw, not Hawkins."

You don't want A SINGLE Faust and Hawkins interaction?
Most here don’t even know Faust lol