Cute except the lightning affect from jimbe was still miniscule in comparison to kobys who's streaks of haki were being compared to an island arm. So your point was mute.
Also garps haki was being compared to the size of the ground which surface area was still smaller than what koby haki was compared to in that instance lol

Now just so you know this was a long streak of haki shown in the manga. This long streak is compared to an island arm by the way
Cute except the lightning affect from jimbe was still miniscule in comparison to kobys who's streaks of haki were being compared to an island arm. So your point was mute.
Simple maths my dude.
They are nearly the same size.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Coby cannot replicate that punch. If he fought 100 times he's doing that maybe once in a 100 tries. He just happened to be in the zone.

Anyways this ep was fire.
Post automatically merged:

So does this confirm that Coby is a bigger prodigy than Pinzoro and Goofy
Even the most talented of this generation is a marine LOL
It's what it takes to be a Marine Admiral, especially if you don't have a top tier fruit, the bare minimum you need is god tier physicals and god tier adCoC.

Woby and Warp episode

Coby cannot replicate that punch. If he fought 100 times he's doing that maybe once in a 100 tries. He just happened to be in the zone.

Anyways this ep was fire.

It's what it takes to be a Marine Admiral, especially if you don't have a top tier fruit, the bare minimum you need is god tier physicals and god tier adCoC.
He's becoming an admiral at some point, maybe even beating Kuza anyway doesn't matter what you think

This is where I'll agree with the haters in this forum and shit on Oda alongside them. Haki is wayyy to vague as a power system. He plays fast and loose with the rules and his use of black lightning is inconsistent. If he had taken Haki more seriously then we wouldn't be having these debates.

IMO Koby shouldn't have ACOC yet. I wouldn't be against him having it in the future but he shouldn't be making these huge leaps without taking the right steps toward it.
Exactly, how can koby get AdvCoc without fighting anyone? "Love, honesty, justice , blah blah blah" no, that's disgusting. This series is not naruto, this series is one piece.

:whitepress: