People already bringing up the cover of chapter 76 as a foreshadowing. Owl on the Yggdrasil Tree? The chapter was titled "sleep".

:sus:

PTSD from Road's Cover of chapter 898 "I will return" already in full circle. Everyone tries to find something in random covers now.

:chopoff:

The chapter title "sleep" an owl, and sitting on a tree, fits the current events very well though, ill give them that. (If we have an actual Owl in the chapter).

:sanmoji:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Any theories as to how Law will get his crew back?
I saw someone suggest recently that the BBP have captured them. Its a certain possiiblity and I hope that is the case as opposed to them being dead.

Alternatively, I hope someone found them and rescued them for Law and Bepo to find and reunite with them. I was just remembering the loss of the Victoria Punk and Polar Tang yesterday and I was so upset over it, its a real bitter pill.

I was thinking I'd love to see Kidd and Law teamup now especially, their teamwork and chemistry was fantastic and having 2 of the strongest supernovas and best captains and devil fruits and their users teaming up would be far too peak.

I really hope Oda doesn't go the cheap, lazy route and kills them off, whats the point of Jean Bart especially if so? And also Law has suffered too much, I'd even say Kidd and Killer too by this point ofc.

We better get an update on them soon, the wait is agonising.

I saw someone suggest recently that the BBP have captured them. Its a certain possiiblity and I hope that is the case as opposed to them being dead.

Alternatively, I hope someone found them and rescued them for Law and Bepo to find and reunite with them. I was just remembering the loss of the Victoria Punk and Polar Tang yesterday and I was so upset over it, its a real bitter pill.

I was thinking I'd love to see Kidd and Law teamup now especially, their teamwork and chemistry was fantastic and having 2 of the strongest supernovas and best captains and devil fruits and their users teaming up would be far too peak.

I really hope Oda doesn't go the cheap, lazy route and kills them off, whats the point of Jean Bart especially if so? And also Law has suffered too much, I'd even say Kidd and Killer too by this point ofc.

We better get an update on them soon, the wait is agonising.
Interesting, I agree with a lot of what you said here, but definitely would prefer if Law/Kidd go their own ways, at least at this point of the story. Regardless, will be interesting to see what BB and Law end up doing.

People already bringing up the cover of chapter 76 as a foreshadowing. Owl on the Yggdrasil Tree? The chapter was titled "sleep".

:sus:

PTSD from Road's Cover of chapter 898 "I will return" already in full circle. Everyone tries to find something in random covers now.

:chopoff:

The chapter title "sleep" an owl, and sitting on a tree, fits the current events very well though, ill give them that. (If we have an actual Owl in the chapter).

:sanmoji:
:holdw: