Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
LMAO I made a meme identical to this ironically ages ago!

WTF how many waiting rooms are there ?

The waiting room multiverse

:milaugh: :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Sorry @Mathias you found the Bleach one instead! People kept complaining about Bleach discussions/content in here so that Bleach waiting room was made for that I believe but also to discuss spoilers with that bonus manga chapter a few years ago and the return of the anime for the "final" arc too.
Post automatically merged:

@RayanOO should have brought you to Egghead to eat the snails

:risitameh::saden::ihaha:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TombRaider/comments/1g2gurw

Last edited:

Valuable knowledge.

:milaugh: :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Sorry @Mathias you found the Bleach one instead! People kept complaining about Bleach discussions/content in here so that Bleach waiting room was made for that I believe but also to discuss spoilers with that bonus manga chapter a few years ago and the return of the anime for the "final" arc too.
People needed a waiting room for an anime kingufy

Why don't you find them interesting?
Usopp and buggy always get things by luck and misunderstandings (same with king by opm ) , they never improve themselves, they always act cowardly and stupid, I don't like characters who get somewhere without struggling and I don't find it funny that this happens over and over again, and of course what usopp did in water 7 made me extra distant from him, I don't like sanji because of his attitude towards women (brook is also such a character but I think we don't see it as much as sanji) I don't like sexual jokes, I think they are too disturbing and I won't forgive what he did in the whole cake arc, yes he had to do it but it didn't make it any lighter for me. (I could write a lot more and in much more detail but I'm too lazy to do so.)

Usopp and buggy always get things by luck and misunderstandings (same with king by opm ) , they never improve themselves, they always act cowardly and stupid, I don't like characters who get somewhere without struggling and I don't find it funny that this happens over and over again, and of course what usopp did in water 7 made me extra distant from him, I don't like sanji because of his attitude towards women (brook is also such a character but I think we don't see it as much as sanji) I don't like sexual jokes, I think they are too disturbing and I won't forgive what he did in the whole cake arc, yes he had to do it but it didn't make it any lighter for me. (I could write a lot more and in much more detail but I'm too lazy to do so.)
Oh I forgot something important, usopp is a liar, there are things that can be told at length about it, but in short his lying can sometimes make things disgusting, I was very angry at what Usopp had done to wano kuni de toko

Yeah a lot of this is fair, I also don't like how Usopp is still being ridiculously cowardly and Sanji's a huge pervert to the point where it's bordering on stalker/incel behavior, but for what it's worth they've still got great character traits and I like them a lot despite their bad moments. Usopp does still have his moments of bravery and moments where he came in clutch (Dressrosa being the most popular example), and Sanji's the same. Also I really loved Sanji's backstory and the conflict he had with using the Raid Suit to beat up Queen was pretty well done. Sanji could honestly be a perfect character if his favoritism towards women was dialed back a lot, after all it's definitely not healthy to quite literally almost die from accidentally motorboating a mermaid's boobs or stalk women in the shower.

[
Yeah a lot of this is fair, I also don't like how Usopp is still being ridiculously cowardly and Sanji's a huge pervert to the point where it's bordering on stalker/incel behavior, but for what it's worth they've still got great character traits and I like them a lot despite their bad moments. Usopp does still have his moments of bravery and moments where he came in clutch (Dressrosa being the most popular example), and Sanji's the same. Also I really loved Sanji's backstory and the conflict he had with using the Raid Suit to beat up Queen was pretty well done. Sanji could honestly be a perfect character if his favoritism towards women was dialed back a lot, after all it's definitely not healthy to quite literally almost die from accidentally motorboating a mermaid's boobs or stalk women in the shower.
Yes, even though I don't find them interesting and I don't like them, I admit that they have a lot of good moments and I like to see that they are good moments , for example Sanji has a really good history, Whole Cake Arc was a peak for him ( and , mr.prince , skypiea moments), Usopp had some very good moments in Alabasta and Water 7 (as much as I don't like water 7 moments).