Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Zoro and Sanji meet a group of Giants who recognize them.

"Wow, the First Mate, and Cook of the Straw Hats! I've heard you two are super strong!"

Zoro: "You're correct! Obviously, as #2, I'm much stronger, though."

Sanji: "Heh? Of course I'm stronger!"

Dorry and Brogy's argument started over who caught the biggest dinosaur. Zoro and Sanji did the same shit.

I'm convinced the Giants are going to accidentally push Zoro and Sanji into a 1v1.
We need Sanji vs Zoro to last for the rest of the arc. 50 chapters of uninterrupted 1 vs 1, the only thing they would do on Elbaf would be fighting each other. Then Evil Sanji vs Zoro begins :BigW:

redon:

Before you start throwing bile, I warn you that there are more things that are not told in the Spoiler and that some of the things that are told are very simplified and have more development in the chapter.

The 2 final double pages are fucking epic, Loki's design is BRUTAL (slang for awesome) and Elbaph's is the same. Just for that, the chapter is worth it.

redon:

Before you start throwing bile, I warn you that there are more things that are not told in the Spoiler and that some of the things that are told are very simplified and have more development in the chapter.

The 2 final double pages are fucking epic, Loki's design is BRUTAL (slang for awesome) and Elbaph's is the same. Just for that, the chapter is worth it.
If this is true , then its hype.

So Loki either has a logia or a mythical zoan

He’s chained up though… why? (allegedly)

Maybe the giants of Elbaf rebelled after they found out he killed his father

Feels like there’s more to this story though

Anyway, I hope the whole Yggdrasil “layer” thing is explained cause it sounds pretty cool

Those that are into Norse mythology could probably explain it to me though