Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oda did it again.

Giants dont, and dont, and dont deserve that bounty. It just plane stupid.

Crocodile has a Logia DF, has been doing buisness in the underworld, getting each time more power.

While these Giants fought for a 100 years and did nothing but return to their village.

Nothing really puts them at that level of threat. Nothing, nor power, they arent even the leadera now.
Bla bla bla.

Odin is probably dead when they said King was killed.

And for thor he probably died against World serpent and World Serpent roam around with Ancient Scars and wounds / Blood.
That's why Dorry and Broggy called it Snake covered in red blood.
Sounds epic, I was kinda hoping that we would still see the Odin of the One Piece World alive, because of Redons owl GIF.

https://x.com/Mugiwara_23/status/1845888184796041575?t=7c8g1NmJvfFdO8dywpehsw&s=19

Didn't Odin always had a pet owl with him at all times and regarded him with the utmost respect. In many places, the sign of Odin is also an owl. I might not remember it correctly.

Unless this Owl is the thief in the Yamato cover story, but that wasn't specified yet.

:hope:

I guess the fooled Summary will give us an answer to that.

Sounds epic, I was kinda hoping that we would still see the Odin of the One Piece World alive, because of Redons owl GIF.

https://x.com/Mugiwara_23/status/1845888184796041575?t=7c8g1NmJvfFdO8dywpehsw&s=19

Didn't Odin always had a pet owl with him at all times and regarded him with the utmost respect. In many places, the sign of Odin is also an owl. I might not remember it correctly.

Unless this Owl is the thief in the Yamato cover story, but that wasn't specified yet.

:hope:

I guess the fooled Summary will give us an answer to that.
Pretty Sure he kept Crows with him not Owls.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Yeah majority assumed he got rejected because he was ugly/extremely goofy looking but maybe it was actually becasue he was an awful perosn
That would genuinely be really subversive and great imo. He could be a sort of Pudding-esque character but actually a POS genuinely, as in deliberately/proudly too.

He will probably be a megalomanic, maybe very ruthless and or insecure as a giant too. I'm curious to see what Oda does with him especially these spoilers. I never expected him killing his dad for his devil fruit, Doflamingo would be PROUD of that ruthlessness! Makes me think Loki will be a tyrant/dictator too then.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty Sure he kept Crows with him not Owls.
Yeah two crows.