Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
@Tyki_Mikk i understand your concern for Pot Goblin i got you bro

@Pot Goblin i know how you feel after last chapter... the giant rabbit Guardian got cooked and eaten. I wanted to take this Oppurtunity to send you my deepest condolenc... MY ASS :ihaha:. That giant ass fodder Rabbit got what he deserved for trying to pick a fight with a Yonko he was stupid on top of beeing weak. I hope he was atleast useful for once as food when he got grilled :hapnoel::pepecroc:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Katakuri's bounty will be hella inflated if he reappears again. Believe in the mochi man.
Let’s be real. Any bounty issued post Warlord abolition shouldn’t be compared to anything prior. All of the updated Warlord bounties are so high because all of the Warlord and Dorry Broggy bounties were all just horrifically out of date. All YCs really should have higher bounties.

Dorry/Broggy > Oimo/Kashii > Hajruddin > Road etc.,

You're pretending as if we didnt see a bunch of Giants already, with an established heirarchy. And make no mistake, Dorry/Broggy arent anywhere near the bottom of that heirarchy.
And you’re pretending like we haven’t seen the feats of EVERYONE on this list… Dory and Broggy being stronger than Oimo and Kashi who we saw getting whooped by vice admirals cannot put you among the strongest of the STRONGEST COUNTRY

Let’s compare with Wano… Wano was weak but it was held up by the lack of information about it… The only people The outside world knew from Wano were Ryuma and Oden… Their strength was what we saw characters like Akainu thinking about when saying they don’t know the strength of samurai

Elbaf is thought to be EVEN STRONGER than Wano… Despite the legends of Ryuma and Oden, Elbaf is still above them

If there was no character in All of Elbaf stronger than Dory and Broggy for 100 years and yet people still thought Wano with Oden was WEAKER THAN Elbaf then this is stupidity… Oden and his vassals would WIPE OUT Elbaf