Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Let’s be real. Any bounty issued post Warlord abolition shouldn’t be compared to anything prior. All of the updated Warlord bounties are so high because all of the Warlord and Dorry Broggy bounties were all just horrifically out of date. All YCs really should have higher bounties.
When you have someone weak like Jack having similar bounty to mfcking Katakuri, you know there went something wrong.

Brook cut up Saturn, Chopper blocked Saturn’s claws that were supposedly worrying for Luffy, Franky one shotted a VA… Bonney one shotted 3 VAs
It’s not comparable

Tosa used CoA hardening, he wouldn’t be taken down as easily as Red King.

Peter’s head is as bigger than Saturn’s entire body, let alone his leg. Go look at the panel of them standing next to each other before the Joyboy haki. And both of the giants were easily able to slice right through Peter.

Lastly, not only does Warcury have much better feats than Saturn, defense is one of Chopper’s only good stats. His endurance and AP are both mid. The giants having better defense than guard point chopper on top of vastly better AP and endurance all points at them being high high tiers.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
When you have someone weak like Jack having similar bounty to mfcking Katakuri, you know there went something wrong.
Well, plus Crocodile.

Bro had an 80 million bounty at first. Which was supposed to be impressive. Then Oda said that if his plans with Baroque Works were known, he would be worth 160 million.

Who gives a fuck about 160 million. Now all the sudden Croc is worth 1.9 billion lmfao.

The WG was just poor back in the day. I said it before but a 100 million bounty for Dorry and Broggy issued decades ago was going to be a modern day 2 billion. Which ended up being lightning accurate.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
@Tyki_Mikk i understand your concern for Pot Goblin i got you bro

@Pot Goblin i know how you feel after last chapter... the giant rabbit Guardian got cooked and eaten. I wanted to take this Oppurtunity to send you my deepest condolenc... MY ASS :ihaha:. That giant ass fodder Rabbit got what he deserved for trying to pick a fight with a Yonko he was stupid on top of beeing weak. I hope he was atleast useful for once as food when he got grilled :hapnoel::pepecroc:
W post.

You should join the Mafia, we'll tear down the furries together :endthis:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Let’s be real. Any bounty issued post Warlord abolition shouldn’t be compared to anything prior. All of the updated Warlord bounties are so high because all of the Warlord and Dorry Broggy bounties were all just horrifically out of date. All YCs really should have higher bounties.
Even pre warlord abolition bounties are wack

Queen over Kata? Oven lower than Pekoms?