Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
(1) Joker > K/Q/J.

(2) Superior portrayal to Kuma, Dragon's Right Hand. Also shown better than Crocodile/Hancock who have 1.9 Bil/1.6 Bil now.

(3) Used Jozu like a chair. Can Marco do that? He's like 2% stronger than Jozu.

(4) Low diff'd a Warlord like Law.

(5) Aokiji asked Akainu to send Admirals to deal with him. King & Queen were handwaved out of existence by Greenbull in 5 mins.

There are multiple ways to scale Doffy over Commanders.

Does that “over commanders” include people like Katakuri? I mean yc1?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Akainu vs Kuzan was a low diff because Kuzan's leg was taken off :shocked:
Over two rounds of fighting... all Law managed was a tiny scratch on Doffy's cheek and an Injection Shot after enraging him by revealing he's a D.
And then the dude had to play dead, scheme, wait for Luffy to come up and then surprise Doflamingo with Gamma Knife.

Maybe to a moron like you, that Gamma Knife would mean Law pushed Doffy to a high diff or something. I do not think so.

Over two rounds of fighting... all Law managed was a tiny scratch on Doffy's cheek and an Injection Shot after enraging him by revealing he's a D.
And then the dude had to play dead, scheme, wait for Luffy to come up and then surprise Doflamingo with Gamma Knife.

Maybe to a moron like you, that Gamma Knife would mean Law pushed Doffy to a high diff. I do not think so.
When you leave out factors like Doffy purposefully angering Law to make him more irrational and pissy than he usually is, as well as him getting help from Trebol, Bellamy, his string clone, etc., then yes it does seem like he neg-low diffed Law.

When you leave out factors like Doffy purposefully angering Law to make him more irrational and pissy than he usually is, as well as him getting help from Trebol, Bellamy, his string clone, etc., then yes it does seem like he neg-low diffed Law.
...and that Law had already fought and got injured by Doflamingo and Fujitora previously.