Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
The current agenda is

One side of clowns are saying that oda has never retconned ever in op at all. That all his power levels and characters were carefully planned out and executed flawlessly. That oda has never made a mistake at all.

The other side, that being the side with common sense, like myself, is saying oda is just making this shit up as he goes. That he himself only planned out a 5 year story in the beginning. And has on record said that he regretted making croc too weak. And has retconned shit countless times and still does constantly.
Oda planned the East Blue Saga and the final arc, that’s it
He admitted it multiple times
The entire Yonko Saga felt like a filler for me
East Blue - planned beforehand
Grand Line Saga - some aspects planned, some new ideas and new plans for the future arcs
Marinaford- he probably planned it during the Grand Line Saga and made some errors
Yonko Saga - filler
Final Saga - We’re back, this is the core story

Kaido fans really need to get real. There is NO debate about Kaido vs Primebeard, Roger and Xebec. He loses to them.
Loki will give them a great reality check.
You might be right but this has been said about every antagonist after Kaido. Would rather just wait to see what Loki's about before we say stuff like that.
Though I do believe he'll be on the level of Kaido at least because everything we know about him so far just gives me that vibe

Grand Line Saga - some aspects planned, some new ideas and new plans for the future arcs
Marinaford- he probably planned it during the Grand Line Saga and made some errors
Yonko Saga - filler
Yeah I generally wonder if the Yonko that Oda originally planned to use was combined with the Warlords because generally Kaido and Big Moms characters feel way to shallow compared with the warlords.

Yeah I generally wonder if the Yonko that Oda originally planned to use was combined with the Warlords because generally Kaido and Big Moms characters feel way to shallow compared with the warlords.
The Warlords are so fleshed out, even someone like Moria
He definitely planned the Yonkos after or during the East Blue Saga and focused on Teach, WB and Shanks

Yonko Saga - filler
Still mad your favourite characters won't be Main Villains of major arcs

The Warlords are so fleshed out, even someone like Moria
He definitely planned the Yonkos after or during the East Blue Saga and focused on Teach, WB and Shanks
I think the Yonko weren’t actually fleshed out until Marineford. Oda just had generic ideas back in Marineford when he dropped Kaidos name. But I don’t think he had any idea on their character

Kaido fans really need to get real. There is NO debate about Kaido vs Primebeard, Roger and Xebec. He loses to them.
Still waiting on gorosei & Admirals surpassing bar Kaido even

Same old story
"X will give them reality check"

At least Kaido is hyped in 1v1 as the best of all
Something even primebeaed and Roger don't have as hype despite them being better pirates and stronger a little

Because Kuzan was stated to be a fleet admiral candidate, fought against Sakazuki for ten days extreme diff and turned an island into a frozen tundra alongside Sakazuki.

Kuzans canonically comparable to Sakazuki
Okay, sure, but I don't know why you mentioned him permanently changing Punk Hazard, any Admiral could do that considering they've likely all got Awakening (or at least Aramaki does)

A goddamn clone almost beheaded Twika:

And Kizaru literally made Twika scream at the top of its lungs with a casual finger laser lmfao

This is hands in pocket Kizaru not even trying to fight Twika seriously, lmfao
When Kizaru actually gets a serious fight in a few arcs, folks will realize how scandalous the nerfs he has been subjected to during Egghead were. Even for WSG to success Oda had to have Kizaru disengage Luffy and lower his guard (to the point he initially had his back turned) from believing Luffy was not threat anymore due to reaching his limit lol. Egghead ended without Luffy proving he can actually land a clean hit on a focused Kizaru and this is not a joke.

There's a reason why despite having no regen or some super fastened recovery rate Kizaru was drawn nearly scratchless during the last chapter of Egghead, Kizaru main struggle was never physical but mental

Funnily when it came to VAs one chapter later Oda remembered how to draw battle damage, look how roughed up they look in comparison
😂

I have no issue about Kaido, I think he's a high top tier. I only shit talk him because the people that are affirmative Kizaru was going all out in Egghead despite everything suggesting otherwise tend to be insecure Kaido wankers. They're already preemptively coping about Loki when he literally hasn't done jackshit (so we factually have no idea where he stands) lol.

All of these is copium
Fans were expecting Akainu, Shanks , Dragon and Teach to be the next WSM / WSP after WB fell

"Filler yonko are gone, our favs will now show what's Oda has planned " and are now still waiting

They've been doing the same since kaido fell
So they're just salty Oda doesn't grant any the top 1 crown since rocks duo fell

Don't be mad none of the top tiers currently is getting the crown of the strongest
They're just not that strong