Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
What is this dipshit fibbing about?

Bro in manga Luffy sleep neg diffed Lucci 100% and Zoro lost extreme diff to 99% nerfed Lucci
Where did Luffy neg Lucci tho?

Tired Lucci nearly killed Santomaru in Luffys presence and Luffy was blood lusted and going "all out" by his own admission.

Then Lucci tanked 3 of Gear 5th all out attacks with nearly zero damage and one tiny bandage that disappeared in 5 minutes.

And Luffy was indeed SLEEPING but he didn't diff anyone.

He literally lost a battle to Lucci.

Then Zoro took well rested all out Fully Awakened Lucci, played with him and then dodged his fastest attack point blank while distracted and with one base bandana less attack turned him into a mummy.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Yggdrasil and Loki both sound amazing so far. I'm really happy. I really appreciate Redon sketching it out.

Oda always cooks when it comes to revealing and designing new locations.

The increase in scale post TS and thus the new world itself has really enabled some interesting islands to appear.

Makes more excited for what lodestar and laugh tale will be like.

Beehive is very underwhelming especially given its immense legacy, but the giant skull amd pizarro manipulating it and making giant limbs with his awesome DF is great though.
Makes we want to see Robin have a kaiju style fight vs him or Franky with the Sunny as a megazord or a new megazord/gundam or whatever he built.

It's clear you're out of touch :perocry:
Hold on, he's.. what?
Maybe? We’ll see as the arc unfolds. As I said I’m sure lokis strong, but he was captured before by giants who weren’t Dory and Brogy I’m going to wait to call him a top tier until he actually does something.
It took the WHOLE NATION to do so, and keep in mind we don't even know what happened. It could have been like Big Mom getting sneak attacked by Queen and being drugged and chained up while she was sleeping.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
@Paperchampion23 if Loki is as strong as we assume Kaido and BM being in elbaf won’t be a big deal. A guy like him can probably keep them
in check
My Loki marries Big Mom theories are intensifying. I think Loki has the strength to handle the Whole Cake, and his goal of ending the world is completely contrary to Linlin's goal of making a global utopia.

I'd imagine Loki's idea of the end of the world is the final war Ragnarok that Whitebeard was talking about. IE, Loki wants to fight the WG.

Loki falling in love with Big Mom at first sight would be peak fiction, the fanbase would lose their shit.